Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-28-2011, 05:12 PM
Little Boo

thats a creepy avitar grimx, I love. i lve the saw mvies. My husband thinks Im a wierdo for loving horror movies. When Ilived alone, I used to spend my Friday nights with a bottle of wine, take out chinese and 3 horror flicks. Turn all the lights off in my apartment and light candles. I loved it. The scariest I ever got was watching Blair witch because my cats ( 2 black cats) went nuts during the movie). I was freaked out. I miss those days now that Im married with 2 little ones. Sponge Bob is about the scariest thing I get now.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Little Boo

You got it Grimx!! Thanks, found pieces of "pieces":) on youtube, that's the one.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:50 AM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
thats a creepy avitar grimx, I love. i lve the saw mvies. My husband thinks Im a wierdo for loving horror movies. When Ilived alone, I used to spend my Friday nights with a bottle of wine, take out chinese and 3 horror flicks. Turn all the lights off in my apartment and light candles. I loved it. The scariest I ever got was watching Blair witch because my cats ( 2 black cats) went nuts during the movie). I was freaked out. I miss those days now that Im married with 2 little ones. Sponge Bob is about the scariest thing I get now.

Thank you, it was taken during the midnight showing of Saw VI at our local theater. I do feel your pain about lack of horror as I too have a little one at home and can only watch horror in the wee hours.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:51 AM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by qouic View Post
You got it Grimx!! Thanks, found pieces of "pieces":) on youtube, that's the one.

Glad to know you found the right movie.

:)
Old 03-31-2011, 06:19 AM
Little Boo

I watched the original tcm a week ago, it is still very much in mind.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:08 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by xp314a View Post
I saw a movie in my childhood (20ish years ago), but the movie could be much older than that. It seems like the main character is in some form of law enforcement, and he came across a large rat (I think). It seems like it was humanoid and stood upright. After the encounter he ranted about needing a bigger gun. Later they bring in someone younger to help him, and after their next encounter the younger one also rants about needing a bigger gun. I am wanting to say that at some point they shot at the creature in a meat locker. I think the movie was set in the future and may have had a year in the title, but that is the most vague of my memories of this film.

Thanks in advance
Turns out the movie was "Split Second (1992)":

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105459/
Old 04-01-2011, 01:30 AM
Hellraiser

Question Trailer from the 80's with a hand and heads on fingers

Quote:
The trailer showed a painting of a hand and on each finger of the hand was a severed head.
The narrator said the film was so scary that they could not show scenes on television.
For some reason I seem the remember the title as "guts" or "grits" or something like that.
I need 10 more characters. Any characters out there?.... Hang on. :eek: 1. :cool: 2. :D 3. Oh that''ll do.

Hence Lance Henrikson (oh that was more than 10 too)
Old 04-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Hungry for female flesh

Send a message via AIM to mysticeangel Send a message via Yahoo to mysticeangel
The Devil takes over a Mexican Town

Hey all!
My Boyfriend has been going crazy looking for this movie and neither of us can find it. He says it's called "Judgement Night" but we cannot find this movie under this title, only a movie with Emilio Estevez, which is not the same flick.
Date: Made in either LATE 70's, or in the early 80's
Premise: A couple of friends traveling through and come to a small town in Mexico. They start to notice the inhabitants are packing up and leaving for unknown reasons and hear rumors from the townspeople that on that night every year from Midnight the Devil takes over the town as a Hell type playground. The Main Character gets stuck in the town and cannot leave the town but is constantly running and hiding from the evil minions and the Devil throughout the long night.
The Cover Art from the movie shows The Devil (who looks similiar to the Devil in the Movie "Legend" with Huge Horns, but not Red) in a Moonlight, Blueish Hue backdrop and he is sitting on a thrown with minions in the surrounding on a smaller scale than he.

Thanks for any Help!
Old 04-13-2011, 02:18 AM
Hellraiser

Lightbulb You found it!

Hey I found it.:eek:
How weird. I searched JUDGEMENT DAY weeks ago - obvious possibility.
Now I did and I see I missed it before.
But why would your boyfriend reverse the "standard" second word? ;)

Judgement Day (1988)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095414/

Two travelers stop over in a small village named Santana. Unbeknownst to them, Santana is a village where, once a year, Satan comes to Earth to claim souls, and they just happened to enter the village on that day. {Music not by Santana}

http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/...ement-day-1988

http://www.amazon.com/Judgement-Day-.../dp/B000GSZN12

Last edited by Superman1; 04-13-2011 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Change of fashion
Old 04-29-2011, 09:33 AM
She's under the stairs

I was trying to think of a movie earlier, I saw it just a few years back, maybe it came out 2009?

There were people walking through the woods and someone was hunting them it turned out to be 2 kids and then I think one kid kiled the other, they used guns... maybe it was british or north American, I'm not sure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods