Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-06-2011, 12:09 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerfan View Post
The very end had to do with the old man that was in the beginning of the movie.
I don't remember him either.

I remember young bad actors partying in a very big mansion and some nice make-up effects. that's about it.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Whip In My Valise

I really think it is Tombs Of The Blind Dead.

http://www.dantenet.com/er/features/blind/index.htm
Old 05-21-2011, 04:52 AM
Dee

Hi, guys, I'm new here. Glad to have found this forum!

I'd like to ask you about a movie I've seen 6-7 years ago, but I can't seem to find any info about. I thought it was great back then, but I remember only a couple of things now. These are:

- a series of murders has taken place in the USA; the victims are found lying face down and strangely smiling, with traces of hallucinogenic drugs in their bloodstream.

- a detective travels to either Thailand or Taiwan to team up with one of their detectives and investigate a series of similar murders that has occurred there.

- the plot involves a bad guy looking to become immortal trough some kind of purification ritual from Chinese mythology, which involves collecting other people's internal organs.

- organ traffic is also involved, perhaps as a cover-up for the organ collecting, perhaps independently.

- somewhere in the movie there is a scene of a child walking trough a room stuffed with fetuses in formaldehyde.

that's pretty much all I can remember. thanks in advance! cheers!
Old 05-21-2011, 06:09 AM
From The Beyond

I don't know-but it sounds like a Jodorowsky film.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:24 AM
Dee

lol, it's certainly not Jodorowsky, but thanks ;)
I think it was a Chinese-American or Thai-American co-production, but I'm not positive on that one.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:40 AM
Evil is Better

So before the whole thing happened here and my membership was removed for some reason i had posted about two books i read in middle school that i was trying to find the names of. I'll post them again, just for clarification, i read them in middle school and found them in the school library so they're not exactly gonna be adult horror novels.

One of them was about a guy that meets this girl who is stalking him and causing problems for him and he finds out that she is his reincarnated sister who he accidentally killed as a baby or it looked like he killed her as a baby or something strange like that. If it helps, there was illustrations and in the end he gets hit by a car and dies while being chased by the girl only to come back again as a newborn baby with all his memories intact.

Another one was about a demon or monster or something like that under the ground eating people but it wasnt really under the ground. It was more like a crack in the ground that was a monster or something like that. I remember the ending was the main character climbing up a crane and the monster dieing because it couldnt eat the crane. I think it was part of a series, like a goosebumps kind of thing. Same author but different stories all the time.

Sorry about all the or something like that stuff. Like i said, i read it in middle school so i can't remember everything clearly.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:02 AM
No, fuck YOU

And I TOLD you, it's The Mask and Summer Of Night.

Now lets move on. :cool:
Old 05-24-2011, 10:03 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
And I TOLD you, it's The Mask and Summer Of Night.

Now lets move on. :cool:
And i told you that it wasn't. Maybe you didn't see those posts before they disappeared.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:06 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
And i told you that it wasn't. Maybe you didn't see those posts before they disappeared.
Yea... i did.

BURN IN HELL!!!
Old 05-24-2011, 10:08 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Yea... i did.

BURN IN HELL!!!
Oh so you just refuse to admit that you're wrong huh?

WELL I WANT ANSWERS!!! :cool:

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods