Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-03-2004, 05:27 PM
That fucking Guy...

!!!

Last edited by cheebacheeba; 01-03-2004 at 05:34 PM.
Old 01-03-2004, 05:29 PM
Banned

hey, remember when the Necronomicon was in Jason Goes To Hell? I think the daggar from ED 1 and 2 was in it, too.
Old 01-03-2004, 05:32 PM
That fucking Guy...

Old 01-03-2004, 05:33 PM
That fucking Guy...

Yeah, I heard about some ED type stuff being in Jason goes to Hell, but I havent seen it in quiet some time,I shall have to check it out more closely next time...
Some people might think that what I'm about to say is rather obvious; I think that if the title is Freddy vs Jason 2, it's probably some kind of indication that Freddy WILL be in it, don't you think?
I just don't understand all of this "boycott" talk....all you'd end up doing is missing a movie YOU KNOW you'd wanna see, regardless of any additions to the cast.
Personally, I welcome such changes, you know, that's how they actually make sequels, yknow, AT ALL DIFFERENT from the first films...and hey, if they added Ash, I think it's safe to say that they'd also be throwing a handfull of flesh-ripping-deadite-zombies in the mix (and who doesn't wanna see those original-type ED1 and ED2 guys again?!?), maybe get Jason and/or Freddy posessed and "souped up" at the same time, the whole "Necronomicon" thing could be taken advantage of HUGELY (Fistfull of Boomstick anyone?), thus enabling the sequel to be DIFFERENT from the first, while giving the obvious underdog potential advantages.
Shit, I even threw together a 'lil F vs J vs ED storyline that I think could work, just as an example, it's a few posts back on this thread if you wanna have a look...
I'm all for seeing a non-videogame Ash again, you know, being as it is that I have only seen him in 3 films, as opposed to 10+ like the other two, and no, this isn't me saying that I don't like F or J, I just don't wanna see a good character dissapear into obscurity just yet, nor will, I believe, the many other Evil Dead fans.
PEACE -B
Old 01-03-2004, 05:35 PM
Banned

+1
Old 01-03-2004, 11:29 PM
That fucking Guy...

Thankyou Sam, you're becoming a regular backup for me, glad someone else agrees on these things...
Old 01-04-2004, 02:56 PM
Shhhh.....

Send a message via AIM to Aasiyan Send a message via Yahoo to Aasiyan
Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba

Some people might think that what I'm about to say is rather obvious; I think that if the title is Freddy vs Jason 2, it's probably some kind of indication that Freddy WILL be in it, don't you think?
Yeah, that is a little bit obvious.
Old 01-04-2004, 03:28 PM
Living Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to xshiny_demonx
wtf?? those 2 versus ash??? i doubt that will happen? where is bruce cambell on this topic??? i dont see it. although that would be pretty entertaining.
"Why would you say that I am insane? I wouldn't say that I've lost my mind simply because I've heard the voices and seen the godless things moving in the woods. If anything, I think more clearly now than ever before. I know now that there is such a thing as a living Evil. A dark and shapeless thing that lives not in the spaces we know, but between them. In the Dark. In the night. And it wants the exact same thing as you and I: a chance at warm life on this Earth. It doesn't care that is already had that chance ...once. Now listen closely because there isn't much time. Listen and believe, because it's all true."
"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
Old 01-04-2004, 05:42 PM
does anybody read this?

i read that whoever the addition to the cast in fvj 2 would be on freddy's side. so it would be freddy and ash v. jason.
Old 01-04-2004, 06:57 PM
Scares Little Kids

I think Ash should be left out of the sequel because obviously he will make quick work out of both Freddy and Jason. Throw Mike Myers in there too, Ash will still annihilate them all.

Demonic asskicking and sporting goods are his specialities.

Seriously the movie would be about 5 minutes long before Ash sends them packing back to hell with the power of a double shotty, and the Necronomicon, even if he can't prononuce any of the words right.