Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-06-2004, 10:45 AM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to halloweenfan107
Quote:
Originally posted by crazy clown
i read that whoever the addition to the cast in fvj 2 would be on freddy's side. so it would be freddy and ash v. jason.

why the hell are you people so obsessed with this damn ash guy?
im up against the speaker trying to take on the music its like a compitition me against the beat i wanna get in the zone, u better get in the zone, if you really wanna battle saddel up and get your rythm wanna hit it chik-a-ta in a minute imma take you on, imma take you on. get on the floor baby lose control, just work your body, and let it go, if you wanna party, just grab somebody, hey people we can dance all night long
Old 01-06-2004, 12:48 PM
Little Boo

Send a message via AIM to Digital Murders
Quote:
Originally posted by Javyn
I think Ash should be left out of the sequel because obviously he will make quick work out of both Freddy and Jason. Throw Mike Myers in there too, Ash will still annihilate them all.

Demonic asskicking and sporting goods are his specialities.

Seriously the movie would be about 5 minutes long before Ash sends them packing back to hell with the power of a double shotty, and the Necronomicon, even if he can't prononuce any of the words right.
Pft, you wish.

I'm not a Jason fan, but Jason will own Ash's ass before he even lays one of his gardening tools on him.

Let's not get started on how fucked Ash would be if he fell asleep.

Anyway, why would the person need to be on Freddy's side? Freddy doesn't need help from anyone. He's already 100X smarter than Jason will ever be.

And about the ending to the FvJ, the reason why Freddy is able to wink is because they are both in hell now. Therefore, Freddy has powers there.
Old 01-06-2004, 01:09 PM
Scares Little Kids

hahah Ash is not your typical teenage moron that is in horror movies. He is the bane of all supernatural horror, humanity's salvation against the Hellspawn. This will be shown by the fact that he will never run from Jason or Freddy, he will stand his ground and fight. And fight well he will. This in and of itself should be enough to throw off the monsters and confuse them.

If you ask me, the moronic, shit talking guy with one hand missing, a shotgun and a chainsaw can take out anything you throw at him. Don't believe me? Keep an eye out for the next Phantasm movie, and watch Ash kill Tall Man (yes, its already been decided).
Old 01-06-2004, 05:05 PM
Little Boo

Send a message via AIM to Digital Murders
Quote:
Originally posted by Javyn
This will be shown by the fact that he will never run from Jason or Freddy, he will stand his ground and fight.
And this is the number one reason why he'd get his ass whooped.
Old 01-06-2004, 05:55 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to agoniste
i dunno..
we'll see...
i think it would be neat if ash would want to kill jason because he thinks he's a deadite:rolleyes: .
so he search for jason and he read some pages of the necronomicon to bring jason back to hell but instead he read wrong and brings deadites on earth.
or why not doing a movie where jason and freddy while fighting each other must fight deadites because of ash...and ash fights too...
who knows:rolleyes:
Old 01-27-2004, 12:27 PM
DrAgOnZeYeZ

In a fight between freddy, jason,and ash, jason would definitely have the advantage because nothing could kill him. think about it, no matter how many times ash slices him with his chainsaw, no matter how much freddy stabs him with his claws, he simply will not die. by the way, ash rules
Old 01-27-2004, 12:52 PM
Chop! Chop!

why would there be another charcter? Robert said there will be a sequel on the Daily Show with John Stewart. He whispered it into john's ear but you could hear it. he was on there before the first one.
Old 01-27-2004, 01:01 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Evisceration
Ash would have no chance, Jason would fuck him up, and so would Freddy. So basically in the end, it would just be down to Freddy and Jason again.

And there are never plans for sequals before a movies release, because they have to see what money they make out of it. So I highly doubt Robert knew anything of a sequal.
Old 01-27-2004, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Let's not get started on how fucked Ash would be if he fell asleep.
Please. If Nerdy McNerderson can slow Freddy down at all, Ash can hold his own long enough to get away.
Old 01-27-2004, 01:14 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Evisceration
Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
Please. If Nerdy McNerderson can slow Freddy down at all, Ash can hold his own long enough to get away.
Not if you slip some roofies and Tylenol PM into his drink......Yup...Jasons that clever.