Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-10-2012, 11:40 AM
From The Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by So High View Post
Naw. Man I do appreciate you trying though bro. Ya know. Naw I wish I could give a better description though. George is for sure though. I wanna say he was wearing a green sweater throughout the movie kinda like one mr. rogers would wear. He had black rim glasses.( Kinda like the buddy holly ones that everyone seems to be wearing these days as a fashion statement as to say hey I'm cool. I'm hipster.) His hair was a comb over though throughout most of the movie its messed up. Yeah the freezer scene sticks out in my head cuz hes behaving extremely weird in there and a girl comes in yellin his name. I dont know maybe it coulda been a story like off something like tales from the crypt or creepshow. I know hbo did tales from the crypt though and Im almost positive it was on cinemax. I remember right before we started to watch it a movie with a bunch of werewolves had just went off. Like a bunch. Everyone had turned to werewolves. And like I say this was between 87-89. I don't know if that will help at all but yeah. Be alright.
I'm not sure but is it The Company Of Wolves?
Old 07-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Drunken Master

Naw thats not the Werewolf movie that was on Before the movie I'm trying to figure out. I don't really remember much about the Werewolf movie except the ending. Werewolves everywhere and Killed the girl who was trying to escape in her vehicle at the end. With a bunch of werewolves. But yeah not concerned with the Werewolf movie though I do thank you for trying my friend. I knew this George horror movie would be hard. I been looking for it for years.

I've spent most of my life walking down the street in a Karate suit whoopin bad guys.-So High
Old 07-12-2012, 08:12 PM
Drunken Master

Put ole George on hold need some more assistance if you will. I believe its Omen 4 in my mind. Twisted lil girl smashes another kid with her lunch box. When dude goes to find out about where she came from a crazy nun is snake handlin or something I wanna say. Maybe she left the catholic church because of the kid I dont know. Am I wrong, right, mixing a couple a films together? Appreciate the help.

I've spent most of my life walking down the street in a Karate suit whoopin bad guys.-So High
Old 07-29-2012, 07:44 AM
No, fuck YOU

I'm not even sure i understand what the hell you're sayin?
Old 08-16-2012, 06:54 PM
Drunken Master

Quote:
Put ole George on hold need some more assistance if you will. I believe its Omen 4 in my mind. Twisted lil girl smashes another kid with her lunch box. When dude goes to find out about where she came from a crazy nun is snake handlin or something I wanna say. Maybe she left the catholic church because of the kid I dont know. Am I wrong, right, mixing a couple a films together? Appreciate the help.
In response to Angra. Put ole George on hold I need more assistance if you will. I was saying there I'd like help with another movie and not the one I have been asking about with this George fella. I posted this on a lazy night instead of lookin it up for myself. I was asking about one of the omen movies I had in my mind and making sure it was an omen movie. Cause you know how your mind can take scenes from other movies and mix em with other movies if you havent seen it in awhile. Well I don't know if that happens to everybody but my mind plays tricks on me sometimes. Sorry for the confusion there my friend.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:25 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
In response to Angra. Put ole George on hold I need more assistance if you will. I was saying there I'd like help with another movie and not the one I have been asking about with this George fella. I posted this on a lazy night instead of lookin it up for myself. I was asking about one of the omen movies I had in my mind and making sure it was an omen movie. Cause you know how your mind can take scenes from other movies and mix em with other movies if you havent seen it in awhile. Well I don't know if that happens to everybody but my mind plays tricks on me sometimes. Sorry for the confusion there my friend.

So you found your movie? Great.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:33 PM
Hellraiser

Can somebody help me with a movie name?

I rented this movie back in year 2000, It was pretty old, color (non black and white), vhs...The thing is that I remember it was about some monsters coming out of a giant closet or something, the weird closet was open at midnight...So the monsters did all the scares and then after a long night of action, they went back to the alley where the "closet" look like door was... I was 12 years old so I fast forwarded the movie because it sucked (at east for me when I was 12), so my summary was: 1-monsters go out, 2-scare and kill people, 3-monsters return, 4-The end....

I'm looking for this movie because I want to watch it and see if my young mind was actually right about the movie and actually got the essential plot summary on fast forward.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:32 AM
No, fuck YOU

I'm thinking either The Gate or Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:23 AM
Demon from Ago

I'm going to guess Little Monsters.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:24 PM
Hellraiser

No, it wasn't any of those titles. But thanks now I want to watch "the gate":)

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods