Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

View Poll Results: Best Horror Film
Freddy Vs Jason 2 12.50%
The Exorcist 10 62.50%
A Nightmare On Elm Street 1 6.25%
Friday 13th 0 0%
The Shining 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2004, 09:06 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Quote:
Originally posted by KRUGERKID13
are you serious. it was good but had alot of flaws.

It took noes 3 and ran with it thats it. Plus too much action not enough horror
Ye sI am serious. And if you ask me it had very few flaws. It didn't take Nightmare three. You must got that from the hypnocile? Well, hypnocile has been there since Nightmare On Elm Street. Hypnocile has made many appearances in the Nightmare movies. Ok, maybe not THAT many, but still. And I have to agree on the action. There was more action then Horror. But think about this: two majoy, possibly the top two icon maniac slashers come together in an battle to the finish. If it had more Horror, I would be complaining. Because I got the movie for two reasons. One, to complete my Nightmare On Elm Street and Friday The 13th collection. Two, to see who will win, although it seemed like Freddy would soooo turn out the victor. (Please don't bother to disagree, I do NOT feel like telling you the many reasons why Freddy would win by a landslide. I've said it far to many times. Along with my hatred of Gay Ass Ash.) And to see who'll win, there should be lots of fight (action) scenes. And less Horror. I wanted to see Freddy and Jason brought together with no escape and battle to the death. And I did. I'm sure Freddy would've killed many more and made lots of Horror if they should what happened after Jason died and Freddy came back into the dreams of the children of Springwood. And Jason would sooner-or-later come back to life and kill people and making Horror.
Old 07-17-2004, 09:09 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
Any poll asking for Best Horror Film had better include Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead (In addition to some of the ones you already have.)

Those should all just be standard on any poll like this.
Which is why I liked this poll. Finaly something new to vote for. Normaly its nothing but the standard ones.
Old 07-17-2004, 09:10 PM
No charge for awesomeness

FVJ was pretty good, but by no means groundbreaking and nowhere near being the best horror movie film.
Old 07-17-2004, 09:12 PM
Coolio is my hero

Send a message via AIM to KRUGERKID13 Send a message via Yahoo to KRUGERKID13
Quote:
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
Ye sI am serious. And if you ask me it had very few flaws. It didn't take Nightmare three. You must got that from the hypnocile? Well, hypnocile has been there since Nightmare On Elm Street. Hypnocile has made many appearances in the Nightmare movies. Ok, maybe not THAT many, but still. And I have to agree on the action. There was more action then Horror. But think about this: two majoy, possibly the top two icon maniac slashers come together in an battle to the finish. If it had more Horror, I would be complaining. Because I got the movie for two reasons. One, to complete my Nightmare On Elm Street and Friday The 13th collection. Two, to see who will win, although it seemed like Freddy would soooo turn out the victor. (Please don't bother to disagree, I do NOT feel like telling you the many reasons why Freddy would win by a landslide. I've said it far to many times. Along with my hatred of Gay Ass Ash.) And to see who'll win, there should be lots of fight (action) scenes. And less Horror. I wanted to see Freddy and Jason brought together with no escape and battle to the death. And I did. I'm sure Freddy would've killed many more and made lots of Horror if they should what happened after Jason died and Freddy came back into the dreams of the children of Springwood. And Jason would sooner-or-later come back to life and kill people and making Horror.
where was it in the 1st one and if you say nancy took it in the bathroom then your wrong also ronny yu even said they got that from noes 3
Old 07-17-2004, 09:16 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
Which is why I liked this poll. Finaly something new to vote for. Normaly its nothing but the standard ones.

Then the poll should be for 'Best Horror Film Out Of These Few Choices' instead of 'Best Horror Film'. I look at a poll called 'Best Horror Film' and then my favorite isn't even on the list. I'm not voting because IMO, the 'best' horror film isn't an option and neither is 'none of the above'.
Old 07-17-2004, 09:20 PM
Banned

(Toward Krugerkid's post)
He said that it has been in Nightmare 3. Not that he got it from it...
Old 07-17-2004, 09:28 PM
Coolio is my hero

Send a message via AIM to KRUGERKID13 Send a message via Yahoo to KRUGERKID13
no watch the commentary for fvj he says and there we see hypnocil which was first introduceed in noes 3 . Robert then agrees with him
Old 07-18-2004, 06:26 AM
King of the Long Post

Send a message via AIM to Stingy Jack
Fuck the guy who hated The Shining. I think this movie is one of the rare cases where the film is actually BETTER than the book! I vote for it.

And Freddy Vs. Jason the best horror movie ever? Come on!! It's just Godzilla Vs. King Kong for the new millennium.
GOOD LORD DELIVER TO US!
Old Scotch Invocation
-- adapted by Stingy Jack

Stingy's Horror DVD Collection
Old 07-20-2004, 11:08 AM
Scares Little Kids

I DONT REALLY GIVE A SHIT I JUST WANT U ALL 2 ARGUE!!!FOR THE RECORD SHINING SUCKS AND I DIDNT PUT IT IN COZ I LIKED IT BUT I KNEW SOME OF U WUD AND MOST PPL I KNOW HATE THE SHINING. THEY SHOULD MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT SLIPKNOT:D U R ALL PROBLI GONNA SLATE ME NOW I DONT GIV A SHIT

*WALKS OFF SINGING DUALITY AND OTHER SLIPKNOT SONGS*
Old 07-20-2004, 12:39 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Day of the Dead blows your list outa the water