Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-20-2010, 07:04 AM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Thank you, Murderdoll. If unlike Psycom, you approve of me giving you free things, go here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/386284873/H8FINAL.pdf
Old 05-20-2010, 08:11 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
I really don't get what went on here in the early hours.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 05-20-2010, 08:47 AM
Mephistophiliac

Yesterday, I facetiously claimed righteous indignation over some creep pirating my book. It should have been obvious that I was being sarcastic. Psycom did not get it and severely annoyed me by bitching me out and accusing me of trolling.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:12 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Here.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Viral+Advertising

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 05-20-2010, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Faustus View Post
Yesterday, I facetiously claimed righteous indignation over some creep pirating my book. It should have been obvious that I was being sarcastic. Psycom did not get it and severely annoyed me by bitching me out and accusing me of trolling.
dude....it's Psycom.....nobody pays him no mind....hell, didn't he win "Most Irrelevant Poster" in the 2008 HDC Awards ?

:D
Old 05-20-2010, 03:58 PM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
it's not spamming... doc is an amazing member of the site and is should feel comfortable promoting his books.
I'm definitely with you on this. Doc isn't a robot (right?), he's a productive, insightful member of HDC and I think an awful lot of us here are interested in his writing career anyway.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:16 PM
Mephistophiliac

Thank you, Fortunato. Hope you get a chance to swing by the Dahmer's birthday thing tomorrow.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:36 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to milktoaste
Quote:
Thank you, Fortunato. Hope you get a chance to swing by the Dahmer's birthday thing tomorrow.
I'm totally checking that out.
"The physical body is acknowledged as dust, the personal drama as delusion. It is as if the world we perceive through our senses, that whole gorgeous and terrible pageant, were the breath-thin surface of a bubble, and everything else, inside and outside, is pure radiance. Both suffering and joy come then like a brief reflection, and death like a pin" Stephen Mitchell
Old 05-21-2010, 01:16 PM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
I think you misunderstood me sir, I wasn't bitching you out, I was just confused as to why an author would give away his work for free. I'm sorry if it annoyed you, I didn't mean for that to happen. I would just like to point out that I never claimed it to be spam either. If you really think that's what I was implying, then I am sorry you think that. Also, I never accused you of trolling either, just asking if that is what it was. I understand that this is the internet and there are many people who try to piss others off by any means necessary so I understand how you could think that I was accusing you of that. It may not seem like it to you, but I do have a great deal of respect for you. I'm sorry you thought otherwise. I didn't mean for it to rub you the wrong way. Finally, I would just like to point out that asking a question and making a statement are two entirely different things. So I hope you hold no ill will towards me over this mess.

Quote:
also psycom, you will always be my favorite retarded kid. <3
I'm everybody's favorite retard, thank you very much. <3
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Mephistophiliac

No, I cooled off after a day or so. Sorry I blew up like that. I'm a strange combination of busy and touchy. I've been giving these away because generating reviews, Goodwill and karma are more important than my grotesquely tiny royalty. If you were to choose between $1.73 and a 5 star review which would you pick? Not to mention that there's a sequel that's been selling weakly while the first one's starting to move a little faster. There's also been a lot of authors bitching about people pirating their work in a Metallica-esque fashion, which I have a feeling is biting them in the ass.