Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-06-2004, 02:15 PM
Scares Little Kids

i was clarifying the motivation and the intent of the product. in a case like yours it would be obvious. women dont notice you, people dont care about you no one knows where you are and no one cares. in my case that is different. im not showing how much i can reject the world that has rejected me. some may appreciate teh intent and appreciate the out come.
Old 02-06-2004, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by SGris
i was clarifying the motivation and the intent of the product. in a case like yours it would be obvious. women dont notice you, people dont care about you no one knows where you are and no one cares. in my case that is different. im not showing how much i can reject the world that has rejected me.
Pathetic. Come back when you have a DECENT insult. Ya know, one with some backing, not just based around assumptions you've gotten from the 2 days at most you've been here.

BTW, they've got this thing out now called capitalization. I hear it's pretty cool, you might want to look into it.
Old 02-06-2004, 02:25 PM
Scares Little Kids

wow that capitalization comment hurt. you are clever and striking. im sure you get many girls. do they run there finger through your hair as they tell you how funn and cute you are? do they look like girls that dont talk to you? do they do this evey thanksgiving and chritmas and wear the same perfume as your grand mother?
Old 02-06-2004, 02:26 PM
Banned

What the hell are you talking about? Who brought girls into this? I think the herpes are affecting your brain.
Old 02-06-2004, 02:49 PM
Scares Little Kids

read slower i thnk you are missing things. i was making an off handed humerous comment to someone else making myself out as a certain type.that was clearly expalin earlier but you may have been reading fast or doing something else (wipe your chin). nothing against that type its just not me and would color the intent of the project. read other posts. you became angry and nonsensical about somthing of your own making. i graduated from highschool along time ago so your "points" seemed sad and child like. i made fun of you for not being very socially adept. an assumption yes, but a frequent symptom of intellect like yours (very high ones ;) this thread made sense until you can so i guessing its you.
Old 02-06-2004, 02:52 PM
Banned

you keep getting worse and worse. Who cares what your intentions behind the project are? Who cares why you want to find a/the "Best most hardcore yet quality horror film"? Nobody. Just ask your question and stop acting like you need to cover your ass.

btw,
Quote:
(wipe your chin)
And you graduated high school?
Old 02-06-2004, 02:53 PM
Scares Little Kids

you are very smart i can tell. why dont you just tell your father what he is doing is wrong and maybe some of the anger will begin to go away. tell him out right that none of the other scouts but you wear panyhose (say you asked), it is no where in the manual and you are going to stop. and tell him no more "kissing you good night"
Old 02-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Banned

Yyyyeah. All your "Hey, I was a psych major and a film major" talk is getting less and less likely. You are one of the most pathetic posters on the board right now. I'd rather talk to tiny terror.

Free advice: Drop it and move on, nobody thinks you're smart or funny
Old 02-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Scares Little Kids

before you came everyone was giving me ideas and one guy wants to see it when im done. you seem to live in your own sad nonsense world. dont take this the wrong way but are you in regualr highschool classes? are you class rooms in the saem hallways as everyone else? or do you go to smaller rooms in older parts of the building?
Old 02-06-2004, 02:57 PM
Banned

*sigh* That wasn't any better.