Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-01-2003, 10:14 AM
Saint of Killers

Re: Re: Know Your Horror?

Quote:
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
Why don't you post questions about REAL horror movies.
What was wrong with those movies?? Im not a big fan of Scream either but lets not start a flame war over it, Psycho is a great film given its time, yeah sure it isnt TCM or Halloween but given the time period that it was made it was quite contriversal(spelling?) what about the ones that I posted are you saying that Christine is not a real horror movie. Horror is defined by the observer, so how about answering the questions, or dont. But dont flame Allmykids because she posted about something you dont like. She hated House of 1000 corpses, I dont hold that against her. I figured between you, Avenger00soul, and Ritualistic these would be easy. Have fun with it. We're all friends here....except for Josh.LOL

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 12-01-2003, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
Ok heres mine,

1. the car in the movie Christine, what kind is it, what year, and what size engine did it have? Who got killed by it first and why?
What was the song that was first played by Christine when she went on her killing spree?

2. My last post I made a reference to Fools Stuffing, what book is that from? Who is the author?

3.Who said, "Hi Lloyd. Been away, but now I'm back." What movie what actor?

4. In the movie 'The Shining' in the photo at the end, what year was the picture taken?

thats it for now

The Creeper
1,PLYMOUTH FURY, 1957,455engine, the worker on the assembly line was killed first, he put his cigar out in her seat. 2,? 3, the shining-jack nickelson . 4, 1920?
Old 12-01-2003, 05:12 PM

. CREEPER, YOU got them all right and it was the first psycho. thanks for standing up for me.
Old 12-01-2003, 05:30 PM
Saint of Killers

Quote:
Originally posted by allmykids
1,PLYMOUTH FURY, 1957,455engine, the worker on the assembly line was killed first, he put his cigar out in her seat. 2,? 3, the shining-jack nickelson . 4, 1920?
the car was actually a 1958 Plymouth Belvedere (manufactured late 1957 new models are introduced in Oct. of the year) 350 cu in engine w/ the Golden Commando option contrary to popular belief this was a engine built by Plymouth not GM. Right about the line worker. The song was Little bitty pretty one. Great song for a car to kill someone by. number 2 read Stephen Kings the Dark Half, the movie was OK but the book hass been known to give nightmares. I love George Starks car 68 Olds Toranado 455 Olds rocket. Yes I am a car nut. 3. is right. 4. I believe that it was 1920 also but for some reason the date escapes me. I hope that these were real horror movies enough for ya *Sarcasm*

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Old 12-01-2003, 05:33 PM
Saint of Killers

Quote:
. CREEPER, YOU got them all right and it was the first psycho. thanks for standing up for me.
I wasnt sure if it was the first one or the last one but hey yea for me, and as for standing up for ya no problem us elderly folk have to stick together. Some people just need to know -it cant rain all the time-

The Creeper

Old 12-01-2003, 05:35 PM
does anybody read this?

here's my questions
1. how much was the original night of the living dead made for

2. in it (the movie) what does it say makes children taste so much better

3. in final destination 1 what was the twin brother's (tod's brother) name that stayed on the plane

4. what was phantasm's alternate title
Old 12-01-2003, 06:44 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
Quote:
1, Cortney picked him up in a bar and had sex with him in liz's bed to make the cops think that he had killed her,don't remember his name. 2, was it latin? 3, NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS. someone answer the first three questions so we can move on!
you got 1 and 3 right. 2 is actually a trick question, she wasnt speaking a real language, it was english backwords which is easy to do
Old 12-02-2003, 05:30 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Re: Re: Re: Know Your Horror?

Quote:
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
What was wrong with those movies?? Im not a big fan of Scream either but lets not start a flame war over it, Psycho is a great film given its time, yeah sure it isnt TCM or Halloween but given the time period that it was made it was quite contriversal(spelling?) what about the ones that I posted are you saying that Christine is not a real horror movie. Horror is defined by the observer, so how about answering the questions, or dont. But dont flame Allmykids because she posted about something you dont like. She hated House of 1000 corpses, I dont hold that against her. I figured between you, Avenger00soul, and Ritualistic these would be easy. Have fun with it. We're all friends here....except for Josh.LOL
Hey don't jump on my back I was not trying to flame her It's just almost every horror fan I know hates those movies. And I did not say anything about Pyscho or Christine those were your questions not hers(why do you think I quoted her) and I love those 2 movies. I am not trying to flame so don't say that I am
Old 12-02-2003, 05:34 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Sorry meetthecreepper I did not see that Pyscho quote she posted, but I did not see any thing about Christine:confused:
Old 12-02-2003, 05:39 AM
Saint of Killers

Re: Re: Re: Re: Know Your Horror?

Quote:
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
Hey don't jump on my back I was not trying to flame her It's just almost every horror fan I know hates those movies. And I did not say anything about Pyscho or Christine those were your questions not hers(why do you think I quoted her) and I love those 2 movies. I am not trying to flame so don't say that I am
Not jumping on your back, and not every horror fan hate these movies, I didnt care for Scream either and Psycho was posted by Allmykids not myself. No I dont think that you quoted her I only quoted what you said. Go back and read what you said. Lets not get into a big argument over it OK I think there was just a misunderstanding on all parties involved.

End of transmission