Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-11-2010, 03:29 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
If I've got things that I have too many of, things still in usable condition or that I have chosen to "get rid of" in the end, I'll generally take it to, what you US/UK folk might call a "good will" store?
Like yknow, charity organisations run them...good place to get some vintage random stuff at pretty low prices?
I shop there, which is in turn donating...and I also donate "stuff" on the odd occasion, theyre actually great to go to if you're a VHS/vinyl enthusiast too.
Oh yeah, my mum does the Charity Shop (as they're called here) run fairly often. All old clothes, any old toys that we can find or books.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 06-11-2010, 05:42 AM
AsteroidsDoNotConcernMe

Oh yeah--I love those Goodwill stores/charity shops. They usually have vhs tapes that are interesting, sometimes a cool thing like a Halloween coffee mug or some weird toy. Cheep, cheep cheep! I got a small table lamp last week at one of these.

Friend....gooooood!