Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-25-2003, 08:36 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
it sounds kinda cheesy to me. i mean think about it, a zombie/musical movie.
Ya it scares me but not in that right way lol
Old 11-25-2003, 09:22 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

could prove interesting depends on how they take it..which way I mean.
Old 11-26-2003, 04:48 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
sooo, other than the original trilogy, remakes thereof, and the shitty spinoff series (ROTLD's) , I've read something about a 4th movie and potentially a 5th coming out?

Also, what's "land of the dead"? another spinoff?

Are they remaking the entire original trilogy?

And hey, while anyone answering all or any these q's is here, can y'all name me some good zombie type movies?
Please name some titles OTHER than resident evil, and "alive dead" (aka braindead) , foreign films are ok to mention also.

One more thing...has anyone seen "city of lost children"...I dunno what kinda movie it is, but I've been interested in seeing it for a while now...any good/bad input?

That's all from me, thanks in advance for any help.
These 4th and 5th entries you speak of have to be the new Return of the Living Dead films that are coming out (and they aren't shitty spinoffs by the way). Land of the Dead is the proposed title for Romero's 4th Dead movie (thus adding to the trilogy).

Other zombie movies: Cemetery Man, Return of the Living Dead trilogy, the Re-Animator films, Zombie, The Beyond, The Gates of Hell, The Dead Hate the Living, The Dead Next Door, Night Life, The Supernaturals (a bit cheesy), and House of the Dead if you want to laugh your ass off.

And City of Lost Children is absolutely fantastic. It's a must-see flick.
Old 11-26-2003, 03:27 PM
That fucking Guy...

ok

thanks for the info there, and if anyone else wants to ad answers to my original post here, that would be cool, it's a few back from here. ok, I admit, maybe "shitty spinoff" was a bit harsh for the return of the living dead series, buuuuut, I did like the original romero trilogy way more, although I have to say, I DID think r.o.t.l.d3 sucked in my opinion, if only by comparison to the others.
Old 11-26-2003, 03:49 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ShamSham04
Quote:
Originally posted by teenagezombie
musical? ok when i read its a musical/zombie movie i pictured zombies dancing and singing like KATS or something. sounds pretty shitty to me.........i dispise musicals
Agreed.

This sounds lame. I just wanna see the fourth installment already.

"Television has brought murder back into the home - where it belongs." - Alfred Hitchcock
Old 11-26-2003, 04:23 PM
Hellraiser

Aw, City of Lost Children. One could say it was thier (Jean-Pierre Jeunet and Marc Caro) best, but every movie Jeunet was involved with was absolutely amazing in every sense. If you like City of Lost Children go see Delecatessen. Jean-Pierre Jeunet also did Amelie and Alien Resurection. They both have more movies but I haven't ever seen them. You could probably get them in France. If you happen to like his style there's a movie called Tuvalu by Veit Helmer that is fucking excellent. Tom Waits should've done the sound track and acted in it and it would have been the best movie ever. Totally un-horror, but still a bit creepy. Actually I've heard that the guy that played Anton in Tuvalu is going to be in the new Jean-Pierre Jeunet film. Great.

Groucho