Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-03-2008, 06:32 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Leland_malinski
Hello, Everyone, my name is Leland and I am from Maryland... I have grown to love Horror because of my girlfriend, who watches everyone she can find. I grew up wanting to make movies all my life and started doing it in the 6th grade.. I have been writing pretty steadily since I was 18, I am now 25, and now plan on taking on Horror. I want to make my first short horror because I have watched countless horrors over the last 4 years with my girl that are just sub par.. And not sub par because of budget constraints or bad acting.... But because of lack of story.. and lack of direction.. It doesn't take much to scare me.. especially if I just took a bong rip.. but 80% of the time these movies don't.. Which is why I LOVE the movies that do.. Anyway.. My goal is to make a movie that mixes what I grew up on, which is comedy, and fuses it together with Horror... But I am not doing campy.. I am trying to run this fine line in the middle.. I have so new camera techniques that I plan to use.. that I haven't seen used.. or if it is.. it isn't used enough... I am filling the short with great music.. anyway.. thats me.. and that's why I am here... I want to get to know the true fans.. and then when it comes out get your opinion on my work..

If you are interested in donating any money to make sure it does get done.. You can go to www.myspace.com/scrublifecomics and there is a donate button in the about me section.. Anyone who Donates will get there name in the ending credits.. it could be any name you want..
Old 08-05-2008, 04:47 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
I noticed you were into hockey.......thats why the hockey referance.......cause I'm clever like that

but not clever like : i can spell reference :p

sorry - couldnt help myself :D