Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-23-2005, 08:14 PM
Can you dig it ?

Quote:
Er? Was it someting I said?
Dudes--how in the world did I just spam you? Or is this a private party?
hmmmm Either this would be the most elaborate scheme since the "someone died during the filming" setup or this actually wasn't intended as spam.
99.9% of the time when a new member heads straight to the film section and goes on in every detail about an upcoming film that they just have to see, it's someone who is tied into the making of that film (spam). Since you did the same thing unknowingly, you were met with a pretty rude reception (which is pretty standard for spamming noobs). Apparenty a faux paus was made by our not-so welcoming commitee and I apologize for the error.
CK
Old 08-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Undead

Making mummies

Quote:
Originally posted by MisterSadistro
hmmmm Either this would be the most elaborate scheme since the "someone died during the filming" setup or this actually wasn't intended as spam.
99.9% of the time when a new member heads straight to the film section and goes on in every detail about an upcoming film that they just have to see, it's someone who is tied into the making of that film (spam). Since you did the same thing unknowingly, you were met with a pretty rude reception (which is pretty standard for spamming noobs). Apparenty a faux paus was made by our not-so welcoming commitee and I apologize for the error.
CK
Last film I made was a video of my ex-wife. And you wouldn't want to see it...(of course, had I known she'd one day be my ex , I'd have wrapped her in tape and posted copies to a usenet group).

Last edited by BillyNedar; 08-23-2005 at 08:53 PM.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:02 PM
Evil Dead

Re: Making mummies

Quote:
Originally posted by BillyNedar
Last film I made was a video of my ex-wife. And you wouldn't want to see it...(of course, had I known she'd one day be my ex , I'd have wrapped her in tape and posted copies to a usenet group).
:rolleyes:
Old 08-23-2005, 09:51 PM
Can you dig it ?

Don't feel bad. I have one, too. I did speed it up uber-fast to look like that scene in 'A Clockwork Orange' so at least it's amusing now :D
CK
Old 08-24-2005, 05:51 AM
Scares Little Kids

I heard it's actually not a bad movie and has a cast of respect too. Arc has an interesting DVD release lineup, too bad we don't get them in Europe.
Old 08-24-2005, 07:01 AM
Undead

The Fallen Ones

Quote:
Originally posted by zanetti
I heard it's actually not a bad movie and has a cast of respect too. Arc has an interesting DVD release lineup, too bad we don't get them in Europe.
You mean we can actually talk about this movie?!

I missed it when it was on Sci-Fi channel (damn!) and one of my pals called me up and said it was a "classic B film," which I like. I haven't seen any of the New Arc films. Zanetti, what else have you seen from these guys?
Old 08-24-2005, 09:40 AM
Scares Little Kids

No, unfortunately. Waiting for the DVDs to come out so I'm tracking their announced releases.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:34 AM
Undead

The Fallen Ones (new mummy stuff)

Quote:
No, unfortunately. Waiting for the DVDs to come out so I'm tracking their announced releases.
So what's the dileo w/ AnchorBay. Are they inserting anything cool? I heard chatter about it at another site, but nothing solid.
Old 09-02-2005, 05:32 AM
Undead

Mummy stuff

Quote:
Zanetti--Are you a comic book reader? Turns out Kevin VanHook (who used to write Bloodshot) wrote "Fallen Ones". There's an interview with him at www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com ("Past Masters" column).
Old 09-02-2005, 06:42 AM

Re: Mummy stuff

Quote:
Originally posted by BillyNedar
Zanetti--Are you a comic book reader? Turns out Kevin VanHook (who used to write Bloodshot) wrote "Fallen Ones". There's an interview with him at www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com ("Past Masters" column).
...dont pretend you dont know eachother