Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-07-2003, 02:42 AM

my thoughts

hmm love, when you feel it, it feels gr8 and you do stuff , you never thought you will do... i have been in love b4 but it ended... now how can i say that i have been in love as it ended..... i personally believe that you are gonna love somebody and go out with them and then dump or get dumped..... then you will find someone else.. fall in love again and then again dump or get dumped.. See this helps cause one day someone comes, and you dont see any reason to dump them.. and vice versa. so you know that she/he is the one... See people be practical if you want a relationship to work out... remember treat the person the way you would want them to treat you.. ...

hope my advice works and people understand..

Hash23
Old 12-07-2003, 06:56 AM
Horror Fan

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.
Old 12-07-2003, 10:59 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
sorry my laptop fucked up while i was writitng my message and just posted while i was in the middle of writting it:mad:

sorry about that guys

Last edited by teenagezombie; 12-07-2003 at 11:05 AM.
Old 12-07-2003, 11:01 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
love is weird, i have been in love WITH THE SAME GUY for the past two years. its weird because i use to change b/fs like i change my underwear (which is very often), i never wanted to be with the same person for too long, now with my current b/f i dont want to break up wit him. love changes you.
Old 12-07-2003, 11:58 AM
Evil Dead

It's scary that's for sure. i take a lot of time and care before I'm willing to be serious. I like being single and dating casually, but having a life companion is great too if it's right. Too bad time changes everything and there is no such thing as forever. Enjoy life while you can and don't be afraid to love when you feel ready.
As for love and sex with the same person in my opinion that's the only way to go. The best sex is when you have intense feelings for eachother. Also, with all those diseases and psychos out there it really pays to know someone well first. No sense in making a fatal mistake just for some cheap booty.
Of course just making out casually is another thing. :p
Old 12-07-2003, 12:29 PM
Evil Dead

love is one damn thing that fucking scares me..being inlove is what freaks me out....
i knew I was inlove when I was acting like a duffus and very nervous around her.. that freaked me out so it scared me... dont ask why... well that is my love story

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 12-08-2003, 08:39 AM
Saint of Killers

Was in love once, I mean like sick in love, about 10 yrs ago, lived w/ her for about 3 yrs. Something happened between us that was truly tragic, and it was mutually our fault. We couldnt get past it. We both new we were each others soul mate. I made her move out and we both were very torn up about it. For about 2 years after that we saw each other on occasion, couldnt keep our hands off each other. We both wanted it all but we couldnt have it all. Havent seen her in a bout 5 or 6 years now but I think about her alot. I know she thinks about me I can feel it. It took me several years to get over it but I did and have moved on. I dont think that I would change the way things went I guess. If the tragic event hadnt happened between us we would still be together today. Of course I wouldnt be where I am at today, back then loving her meant everything to me, more than work, family, friends, anything. No one has ever made me feel that way since and I hope they never do. It fucks with your head and you dont think straight. I hate even talking about it but why not rub salt in old wounds, pain is good sometimes. You know that knot in your stomach.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 12-08-2003, 08:52 AM
Living Dead

Send a message via AIM to VenomX
Love is the spice of life folks! Stop being so negative about everything! Sheesh, have we got some mopers on this forum. I think the next thread should be called something like "I don't like food anymore", or "Goddamn oxygen, all filling my lungs and stuff".
Old 12-08-2003, 08:56 AM
Scares Little Kids

Yeah I totally agree Love and Horror make you feel the same way but could that just be cause you Love Horror.
Old 12-08-2003, 08:59 AM
Saint of Killers

Quote:
Originally posted by VenomX
Love is the spice of life folks! Stop being so negative about everything! Sheesh, have we got some mopers on this forum. I think the next thread should be called something like "I don't like food anymore", or "Goddamn oxygen, all filling my lungs and stuff".
I dont think we are being negative about everything, seems everything is perfect in your life, or you have never expirienced the pain. Hopefully you wont more likely you will.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.