Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Call Me Snake

Send a message via AIM to Plissken Send a message via Yahoo to Plissken
Could someone fill me in on this palmboy. What he do?
________
digital vaporizer

Last edited by Plissken; 01-24-2011 at 10:42 PM.
Old 12-09-2003, 07:08 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

DAMn Im lost again WTF happened PalmBoy who is that? I kinda figured the publicity from FreddyFan would draw a bunch of weirdos and NON-HORROR Advicates... Well I guess it has already began...I was thinking it would take a couple of days before people began to join to bash us...I'm totally confused what allmykids did is a hell of alot more then most people...If anything this site should be recognized for it's Members and their responsible action to notify the proper authorities(allmykids). But of course society mocks those who are different and plays upon their interests not their responsible actions. SO everybody hold on tight we are in for one hell of a ride from those who do not share our interests. But when it all comes down to it late at night in the dark when everyone is preparing for bed...Can any of them truely say they would care enough to do what allmykids did? Only now do they show interest...how typical...
Bunn you said that wonderfully..You can count me in I totally agree with you and think everyone else (normal members) will too.:D
Old 12-09-2003, 08:36 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Well now I know I just read his posts ..what an asshole...I think he might have some mental issues..and the fact he constantly refers to us all as KIDS..WTF....he must feel inferior to us ..at the wopping age of ..come on guys I would say he is 15....well maybe Im giving him too much credit.... This is the crap I was happy to notice Horror.com did not experience when I first got here...yea we had the Josh issue ..but some of that was more humorus the aggrevated ..but this crap..COME ON
Old 12-09-2003, 09:00 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
DAMn Im lost again WTF happened PalmBoy who is that? I kinda figured the publicity from FreddyFan would draw a bunch of weirdos and NON-HORROR Advicates... Well I guess it has already began...I was thinking it would take a couple of days before people began to join to bash us...I'm totally confused what allmykids did is a hell of alot more then most people...If anything this site should be recognized for it's Members and their responsible action to notify the proper authorities(allmykids). But of course society mocks those who are different and plays upon their interests not their responsible actions. SO everybody hold on tight we are in for one hell of a ride from those who do not share our interests. But when it all comes down to it late at night in the dark when everyone is preparing for bed...Can any of them truely say they would care enough to do what allmykids did? Only now do they show interest...how typical...
Good Form.

oh yeah and he was born in 1989, so you werent too far off, just a bit younger.
Old 12-09-2003, 10:00 PM
Holy Light of Judgement

Send a message via AIM to Malicious_Mirth
jesus christ

i mean i know i dont post much but i read all the shit that goes on and i have been a member for like 3 weeks (long enough to know about the josh thing) and palmboy you are a fukin CHODE.......you are like younger than most of the members here and you are calling everyone kid and trying to act all big and tough......what an ass i agree with ABBY lets jump him
Old 12-09-2003, 10:12 PM
www.CalabreseRock.com

Send a message via AIM to VampRocker
Quote:
Originally posted by Malicious_Mirth
what an ass i agree with ABBY lets jump him
Awesome, I'll get the trampoline...

Wait...what?
www.CalabreseRock.com
www.CalabreseRock.com
Old 12-09-2003, 10:27 PM
Holy Light of Judgement

lol

trampolines are fun!!
Old 12-09-2003, 10:39 PM

hey ppl

hey ppl i know we should get ready for some rough times... i know i havent been here long, but i feel like part of a family here, already... mainly thanks to bloodrayne.. i think that now we have same interests and other things... i think that as members of this family or forum, whatever you call it.... we should watch out for each other.. protect each other backs.. if we stand united , no one can do anything ... i hope everyone agrees with me..

so like they say in three musketeers, one for all and all for one.. amen to that.,..

ps. THREE cheers to allmykids to what she did and to everyone who tried to help freddyfan .. hip hip hip hooray, hip hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray...

Thanks..you have deserved it....:)
Old 12-09-2003, 10:47 PM
Holy Light of Judgement

i think you are right hash

we should all try and stick together cuz i have a feeling that this forum is about to take some major shit....either that or it is gonna be praised and a whole bunch of 10 year olds are going to be swarming the sight

anyway i think that the people on this site are the best and i also think that we have nothing to worry about cuz of the overwhelming support from the people who make this site possible
Old 12-09-2003, 10:51 PM
That fucking Guy...

Guys, hey, I think we need to consider exchanging emails, so that me might all be able to start an alternative site (same topics, same posters...etc) should the worst happen. here's mine.

[email protected]

it doesnt seem to show up, but there is an underscore between the first and last name.