Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-24-2009, 05:15 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
RE: 3 ended very openly... Why not just continue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 09-30-2009, 11:07 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
RE: 3 ended very openly... Why not just continue?
Here's the answer to that question...

Principal photography has commenced in Toronto on Resident Evil: Afterlife, the fourth installment (but the first in 3-D) in Screen Gems' games-to-film franchise. The first film's director, Paul W.S. Anderson, is back at the helm, and he also scripted and will produce.

Milla Jovovich returns as Alice while Ali Larter and Spencer Locke reprise their roles from Resident Evil: Extinction as Claire Redfield and K-Mart, respectively.

And, as rumored, Prison Break's Wentworth Miller has been cast as Claire's brother Chris Redfield.

Also new to the cast are Shawn Roberts (I Love You, Beth Cooper), who replaces Jason O'Mara in the role of the villainous Albert Wesker, Boris Kodjoe (Surrogates) and Kim Coates (Sons of Anarchy).

Anderson explained in a statement that in Resident Evil: Afterlife, "Alice's battle with The Umbrella Corporation isn't finished. Last time we saw Alice, she let them know she was coming after them. It's time to settle the score."

"The Resident Evil franchise has successfully entertained audiences around the globe and we are pleased to bring yet another installment to fans with the same creative team but this time in 3-D," added Screen Gems' honcho Clint Culpepper.

Resident Evil: Afterlife is slated for a fall 2010 release.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:35 AM
Fresh Killer

Send a message via MSN to Lowrie Productions
i'm glad that Ali Larter is back as Claire, hopefully she gets a bigger part :)
Old 09-30-2009, 03:39 PM
That fucking Guy...

Yeah, my part
Old 09-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Waste Disposer

woohoo:):):):)
Old 12-08-2009, 05:28 AM
For Vendetta

Rumor has it that Resident Evil fans may have to wait longer than expected to enter the Afterlife.

Shock Till You Drop claims that Screen Gems has pushed the release date of Resident Evil: Afterlife, the fourth installment in the game-to-film franchise and the first to be in 3-D, back from August 27, 2010 until January 14, 2011.

The site says the filmmakers realized the film "would take a lot longer for the post-production 3-D processing work, so they've given Anderson a few more months to finish the movie and have moved the comic book-based vampire thriller Priest, starring Paul Bettany, up to fill that late summer slot."

However, Resident Evil series star Milla Jovovich Tweeted that rumors of Afterlife's release date change are premature. "RE Afterlife IS NOT officially pushed. There have been talks of pushing it as they r not sure they can have it ready by July," she wrote, adding later, "We r trying as hard as we can to still meet the summer deadline though, so for the moment its still on for Aug."

Resident Evil: Afterlife is filming in Toronto under the direction of Paul W.S. Anderson, who also scripted and is producing.

In addition to Jovovich, returning cast members include Ali Larter and Spencer Locke as Claire Redfield and K-Mart, respectively. New cast members include Prison Break's Wentworth Miller as Claire's brother Chris Redfield, Shawn Roberts as the villainous Albert Wesker, Boris Kodjoe and Kim Coates.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:51 AM
The Eater of Worlds <3

Question Resident Evil:Afterlife

Just saw the new trailer and it's really not what I expected from the ending of RE: Apocalypse
just sayn, but there better b an Alice Army in this one :P
Old 07-16-2010, 05:53 AM
Evil Dead

i agree, cause the last time, she was cloning the crap outta herself...
Old 07-17-2010, 06:55 PM
Hellraiser

I'm definitely psyched to see this - I love Resident Evil and I bought a PS1 just to play the video game.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Waste Disposer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dc5iiT0f1s

tell me this trailer doesn't get you hard? Ima girl and it gets me hard:cool: