Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-20-2011, 02:42 AM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
My favorite horror games at the time would be Eternal Darkness, any Castlevania game, any Blood Omen game, all the Silent Hill games, Dead Space, Fear and Jerico.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:09 AM
HDC Idol

Dead Space scared the crap out of me... And the Condemned games were pretty damn creepy as well.

Even though they're more scifi, I think that BioShock was a horror game - Loved it. Really creepy with fantastic graphics.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 02-21-2011, 10:47 AM
Banned

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare isn't all that scary but is a hella fun zombie shooter.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:31 PM

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare is a game I have considered picking up, is it true that the version which are sold on a disc is stand alone so you do not need Red Dead Redemption itself to play it?
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 02-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Heaven for the climate

I recently just played through Silent Hill 2, I forgot how rad it and genuinely creepy it was.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:39 AM
I have arms and legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Dead Space scared the crap out of me... And the Condemned games were pretty damn creepy as well.

Even though they're more scifi, I think that BioShock was a horror game - Loved it. Really creepy with fantastic graphics.
Haha alright :p
I like Dead Spece too, it's an awesome game :)
Old 02-26-2011, 11:48 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookZombie View Post
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare is a game I have considered picking up, is it true that the version which are sold on a disc is stand alone so you do not need Red Dead Redemption itself to play it?
Yeah, there is a version in which you don't need Red Dead. Bit like the Liberty City stories where you didn't need GTA IV. Though obviously you can't play through the main story..!
Old 03-21-2011, 02:36 AM
Little Boo

For me it's Evil Dead: Regeneration and Nightmare Creatures.

game
Old 03-22-2011, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Yeah, there is a version in which you don't need Red Dead. Bit like the Liberty City stories where you didn't need GTA IV. Though obviously you can't play through the main story..!
My grand aunt gave my Red dead Redemption Undead Nightmare for my birthday. Is it the main storyline of Red Dead Redemption one can not play through or the main storyline of Undead Nightmare?

Quote:
I recently just played through Silent Hill 2, I forgot how rad it and genuinely creepy it was.
PyramidHead is the most creepy video game villain ever in my opinion. :D
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 03-24-2011, 03:36 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookZombie View Post
My grand aunt gave my Red dead Redemption Undead Nightmare for my birthday. Is it the main storyline of Red Dead Redemption one can not play through or the main storyline of Undead Nightmare
If it's the stand-alone Undead Nightmare game, i.e. it's own disc. Then yeah that's just the Undead Nightmare story not the main story. I just downloaded the add-on off Xbox Live which works ONLY if you have the original Red Dead Redemption game.

I need to go back to that game, only just about got into Mexico! As for Undead Nightmare I think I've done one mission...