Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-11-2004, 02:22 PM
Evil Dead

alex webster is a badass bassist
B war of marduk is too

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 09-11-2004, 02:23 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
I'm actually surprised you knew that, too. You're a mom, you're not supposed to know cool music. ;)

If Arioch woulda said Matt Mahaffey, I wouldn't have need to ask. ;)

Self rocks! Gizmodgery is a fucking work of art! An entire album of awesome music made by sampling toys. Genius! The 'self' titled debut, Breakfast with Girls, and Half Baked Serenade are all pretty good too. I have a bootlegged concert from a Halloween gig they played too.

Any idea what his current project might be?
LOL...That was funny...But, I'm not a 'typical' mom...Anyway...Arioch has ALL of those albums, and Gizmodgery is rare as hell, only released in Japan, you know...But, he has THAT one, too...Was just listening to it today, as a matter of fact...As for Matt's next project, I haven't heard anything but have you checked Selfies.Com?...The guy who owns the site is named Brad...He's cool as hell...And he always knows what's going on with them....If you haven't checked it out, you really should;)

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 09-11-2004, 02:37 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne
LOL...That was funny...But, I'm not a 'typical' mom...Anyway...Arioch has ALL of those albums, and Gizmodgery is rare as hell, only released in Japan, you know...But, he has THAT one, too...Was just listening to it today, as a matter of fact...As for Matt's next project, I haven't heard anything but have you checked Selfies.Com?...The guy who owns the site is named Brad...He's cool as hell...And he always knows what's going on with them....If you haven't checked it out, you really should;)
I got my Gizmodgery at Cheapo. Works perfectly, has booklet and rest of inserts, no scratches for 6 bucks. :D

Subliminal Plastic Motives! That's the name of the first album, I always forget that for some reason and think it was self titled.

Last edited by bwind22; 09-11-2004 at 02:39 PM.
Old 09-11-2004, 02:45 PM
zipperface

Send a message via AIM to HappyCamper Send a message via Yahoo to HappyCamper
Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, Geezer Butler, Tony Iomi, Ozzy, Bob Marley, Al Jorgenson, Siouxsie Sioux, Robert Smith
Just listen to this sentence and tell me what it means. I haven't seen Evil Dead II yet? Would you get the impression that i wanted to see it? Oh, well you couldn't have been dying to see it or else you would have already gone. So in your opinion would I definitely see it?
How the fuck should I know probably!
Why? Because it's a brilliant film, it's so funny, and the soundtrack kicks fucking ass!
Old 09-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
I got my Gizmodgery at Cheapo. Works perfectly, has booklet and rest of inserts, no scratches for 6 bucks. :D

Subliminal Plastic Motives! That's the name of the first album, I always forget that for some reason and think it was self titled.
Subliminal Plastic Motives was released on my birthday ;) ...Arioch got HIS Gizmodgery brand new...BUT, it cost him $50:eek: ...It was worth it, though:cool:

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 09-12-2004, 06:45 AM
KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!

Send a message via AIM to CursedRatMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CursedRatMonkey
MARYLIN MANSON!
....Just kidding.

I wonder how many people that would piss off.

One sec.

Marylin Manson sucks.

Now, I wonder how many more people I piss off.

THIS IS SO FUN!
Old 09-12-2004, 06:52 AM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
How about Eddie Van Halen, and Carlos Santana.

Last edited by nine9; 09-12-2004 at 06:58 AM.
Old 09-12-2004, 06:53 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by CursedRatMonkey

Marylin Manson sucks.

Now, I wonder how many more people I piss off.

THIS IS SO FUN!
From what I remember we had a thread about Marilyn Manson a long time ago, and I believe there isnt many Marilyn Manson fans here... oh well.... probably one or two LOL

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 09-12-2004, 07:20 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
I'm actually surprised you knew that, too. You're a mom, you're not supposed to know cool music.

If Arioch woulda said Matt Mahaffey, I wouldn't have needed to ask.

Self rocks! Gizmodgery is a fucking work of art! An entire album of awesome music made by sampling toys. Genius! The 'self' titled debut, Breakfast with Girls, and Half Baked Serenade are all pretty good too. I have a bootlegged concert from a Halloween gig they played too.

Any idea what his current project might be?
Whoa that makes a total of THREE of us who have ever heard of them EVER!!!

Talk about the most underated band in history....and i cant stop listening to half-baked Serenade.....god fucking great band....

Quote:
From what I remember we had a thread about Marilyn Manson a long time ago, and I believe there isnt many Marilyn Manson fans here... oh well.... probably one or two LOL
One here! But i only like the first half of his career albums, so maybe im just .5 of a fan....
Old 09-13-2004, 03:07 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
Whoa that makes a total of THREE of us who have ever heard of them EVER!!!

Talk about the most underated band in history....and i cant stop listening to half-baked Serenade.....god fucking great band....

One here! But i only like the first half of his career albums, so maybe im just .5 of a fan....
Me too. Portrait of an American Family and Smells Like Children only! After that he turned into an MTV glam bitch.

Arioch, I know of at least a dozen people up here in Minnesota that like Self very much. Me and my buddy saw them play a free concert for Subliminal Plastic Motives in like 1996 and we both got hooked. He bought the CD that day and we began spreading the word of Self.

"I love to love your love my love" is going to be the song that my fiance and I have our first dance to at our wedding. She's a big a fan too, but she owes it all to me, I got her into them after all. :D

Arioch & BloodRayne, out of curiousity do either one of you like The Toadies?