Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-09-2004, 05:41 PM
Anybody seen my boner?

I like Jason X and I like Freddie vs Jason but as one time things.

If you keep making movies on top of movies it will fuck up horror films.

"FUN IS FUN,DONE IS DONE"- stepen king
Old 06-13-2004, 09:51 AM
Undead

i dont know if these have been said but in my opinion the best x-overs would be:
Freddy vs Chucky [think of the one-liners!] and Leatherface vs Ash [Chainsaw fight!]
Old 06-14-2004, 04:37 PM
I Am Violence

Quote:
Originally posted by -->oscam5<--
i dont know if these have been said but in my opinion the best x-overs would be:
Freddy vs Chucky [think of the one-liners!] and Leatherface vs Ash [Chainsaw fight!]

fred would win he would just kick chucky in to fire chucky is a weaklin he can't beat freddy, jason, leaterface, micheal myers. the only one he maybe might beat it the lepurchan. hey chucky vs. lepurcaun would be a good movie
Old 06-17-2004, 12:57 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Go here for my Freddy VS. Jason 2: Bloody Rematch (Rated R for Revenge) : http://s3.invisionfree.com/Slash_Boa...0&#entry387224
Old 06-17-2004, 01:30 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Quote:
Originally posted by massacre man
but michael myers would probably beat him freddy and jason
NO, he wouldn't. In the Dream World, Michael would die before he even gets a chance to attack Freddy. In the real world Michael normaly uses a carving knife, but other weapons, too. Michael sneaks up on you from behind. You saw how much damage Freddy toke from Jason in the real world. Any normal person would've died by crashing through a roof, but Freddy didnt even get hurt. A normal person would've got really hurt and probley drop to their knees if their arm got pulled off, but not Freddy. A normal person would've died the minute Jason got a good stike on them, noot Freddy; hell ,he toke many strikes, nothing. As soon as Michael came striked Freddy with the knife or whatever, Freddy would've turned and starting slicing Michael into little fucking pieces. Jason... well, he's Jason.. he can't be hurt very easily so, no, Michael couldn't beat him.

Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
The newest issue of Entertainment Weekly says that New Line Cinema bought the rights to Ash (Evil Dead.) with specific intent of putting him into FvJ2. Bruce Campbell will reprise the role.

This is MAJOR news for horror fans and I expect it to be pretty awesome.

Round 2 WILL BE Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash

I don't think they've started filming yet and I wouldn't expect to see this film until mid-2005 at the earliest.
Thats terrible... I can't believe New Line could've sunk so low. Do you know how fucking stupid Ash is going to look with a chainsaw arm? Say that their is a ring where they fought, with Freddy, Ash would die as soon as he stepped in the right. Freddy is smart and quick. He'll dodge the attempt Ash most likey will make ar him with the chainsaw and stab him deep in the chest repeatedly. Or:

(Dreamworld)
Ash: Steps in the ring with his shootgun in hand. Looks at Freddy,"man, you ar eone ugly motherfucker."

Freddy: "Not as ugly as you're about to be, bitch."

Ash: "Shutup," shots Freddy with his shootgun.

Freddy: Falls and acts like he's in terrible pain.

Ash: Walks up to Freddy and fires a round into his head. Turns and heads out the ring. "That was easy enough."

Freddy: Gets up and regenerates with an evil smile. Steps up behind Ash and stabs his bladed-gloved hand through Ash's back. Pulls his hand out.

Ash: Drops down, dead.

Freddy: Laughs evily.

(Real World)
Ash: Shoots Freddy with his shotgun.

Freddy: Falls backwards on the ground by the impact of the blast.

Ash: Recocks his guna nd steps over to Freddy. Holds the gun up to face. "Eat this."

Freddy: Opens his eyes and quickly grabs the barrel of the gun and knocks it out of Ash's hand. Gets up and starts slashing Ash with his blades.

Ash: Falls down being slashed by Freddy's blades. Reaches out for his gun.

Freddy: Stabs his blades through the wrist of Ash's reaching out hand. Stabs it again and again untill his hand is off, leaving Ash handless.

Ash: Screams out in pain.

Freddy: Beats the shit out of Ash and then ends his suffering by cutting his heart out.

Ash: x.x Is dead. x.x
Old 06-18-2004, 11:36 PM
Living Dead

Send a message via AIM to Threl kaar
Quote:
Originally posted by Deadbodyman
I loved Freddy VS. Jason, but Am I the only one that doesn't want to see anymore VS. Movies??? I just think It will put a big blemish on any series they involve!!!! Stick to one horror icon doin what he does best killing helpless people!!!
Word
Old 06-23-2004, 05:49 AM
Slave to a broken Heart

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Britt
I'd see A sequal but I'd wait till it came out on DVD...
Old 07-15-2004, 05:49 PM
Scares Little Kids

Leatherface vs. Ash

Ash is driving through Texas when his car dies. He is then face to face with a Leatherface. It ends up chainsaw on Chainsaw and ends with Ash shooting Leatherface in the arm and escaping.
Old 07-15-2004, 06:27 PM
Miss Cleo! Call now!!

Send a message via AIM to thepsychicfetus
i would like to see...

...jason vs. kathy lee gifford...

...the ultimate death battle...
Old 07-15-2004, 09:33 PM
ruffgsr

"freddy vs jason 2"

------No more CRAP please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o