Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-21-2009, 09:21 AM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodena View Post
Hi all! A friend of mine has been teasing me for days about this... I have to find the title of a horror movie, but the only hints I've got are these 2 pictures...

I hope someone here can help me out? Thanks!
I'm pretty sure it's Silent Hill
Old 01-21-2009, 09:24 AM
rodena

Silent Hill

I hope you are right! Thanks!:)
Old 01-21-2009, 12:11 PM
screamer44

Need help finding the title of a horror flick

Anybody know of any good horror movie databases?

I'm trying to find the title of a 70's flick where 2 old ladies were hidding in a closet and then stabbed a girl right through with a sword!

Cool effect!

I'd like to see it again.

Please let me know if you know.

Thanks,

Screamer44 :)
Old 01-21-2009, 01:29 PM
She's under the stairs

Is it Rabid Granys? I know it came out in 88 not the 70's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha
Old 01-23-2009, 02:01 AM
dallanse12

Unhappy HELP! What's this film called?

Hi people.

I teach Horror as part of My film studies course.

I saw a horror film ages ago , I think it's spanish or italian.

A man sets up a camera in his child's nursery and when he watches the monitor, he sees a murder taking place in the past. When he realises what he's seeing he buys all the cameras he can get and somehow ends up in the past by walking through a door he can only see 'in the past' when looking through the camera.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT IS CALLED!!!
Old 01-24-2009, 06:21 AM
erakepio

name of the film

Hey all,

saw a film several months back on sky on one of the horror channel and I cannot remember the name of it. I've gone through everything i can think of and i still cannot find it.

Basically...some guy gets a massive castle left to him in a distant relatives will. Castle was based in scicily i believe? Anyway, weird things start happening in the castle and this guy and his family (1 wife and a kid) start arguing etc.

In the basement of the castle is some..cannabalistic creature.

thats about a smuch as i can remember..but I really want to see it again. anyone got a clue? it looked pretty low buddget..possibly maybe 70s or 80s ids say

Any clues?

Thx
Old 01-24-2009, 06:27 AM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Was Jeffrey Combs in it?
If you don't know the name, he looked like this around when the movie was made:
http://members.tripod.com/~LaurenClark/Reanimator.gif
If this is the protagonist of the movie, the film you're looking for is Castle Freak.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:43 PM
jerrykel

Unknown movie title

I am trying to find the name of a movie . It is probably over 40 years old.
The movie involves a monster which was dropped off from a spaceship, and wound up in a cave. At the end of the movie , a local finds a ray gun from one of the aliens, wires it up to the electric line on a pole, then radios his buddy at the power plant to turn up the electricity, till the monster is finally killed.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:40 PM
Evil Dead

Teenagers From Space
Old 01-28-2009, 04:20 AM
christel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Return View Post
NO question about it.
i don't think it is. i have seen house on haunted hill and i think it was too resent for my mom to have seen. the movie i want to know about might possibly be anywhere between 15-20 years old? she doesn't remember much.

i thought it was HOHH too, but the ending is different. and my mom would've remembered the occult bits and she didn'y mention any of it.

she's really specific on the being on the roof part and getting the money which doesn't help them as they have to go down again and possibly die.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods