Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-10-2003, 08:27 AM
Evil Dead

if this movie makes 250-300 million dollars, i will be shocked. im betting that it will make around 150 to 175 million. the box office will drop very rapidly for it here next week
Old 11-10-2003, 08:40 AM
Evil Dead

i would like to add that i am only talking about 150 to 175 million in the states. but congrats to teh movie for getting the record for most money it made all over teh world
Old 11-10-2003, 09:16 AM
Living Dead

Send a message via AIM to VenomX
I thought it was okay, not great, but not bad. I liked that it tried to shock the audience a bit with the blindings and charcter deaths and all, but I thought it was alittle anti-climatic.
Old 11-10-2003, 05:58 PM
does anybody read this?

i thought it was cool but was confused with the ending

*spoiler*

did neo die. i wasnt quite sure
the battle for zion rocked.
Old 11-10-2003, 11:04 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Finally got to see it tonight...I liked the fights... pretty cool

*spoiler*

I think Neo did die. It was a little confussing then again I had some chick with a damn cell phone talking right behind me.
Pretty damn cool when Smith was questioning Neo if it was over...Almost like he was confussed and didnt understand.. Trinity definatly look rough..then again in the second one you could see the aging in her face...My brother thought she was hot in the first one and still thought she was kinda hot..I think he has a thing for chicks in tight leather..hehehehe
Old 11-12-2003, 10:11 AM
Evil Dead

i just read on cinescape that revolutions might be out on dvd by january or before christmas. WB is very unhappy with how revolutions did the first weekend and they are expecting a huge drop in boxoffice. so they want to get the dvd out as soon as possible before the hype leaves.

im sorry but when a movie makes over 80 million in five days. how would that make any body unhappy. WB was expecting way too much if you ask me.

but getting the dvd out soon woudl be smart.
Old 11-12-2003, 05:14 PM
does anybody read this?

yea that is a smart move by WB i think.
Old 11-12-2003, 08:05 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Was that the last one for Matrix? Does anyone know if there is talk of future Matrix sequals? Figured I would ask if they were going to do it ..It would probably be like the third one was. I bought the second one on DVD then there was talk of the third..I guess when the Revolution DVD is released the fourth will be ready?hehehe lol. I really liked all three of them though they each had their moments.
Old 11-12-2003, 08:27 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by SoUl SuRvIvOrS
It would probably be like the third one was. I bought the second one on DVD then there was talk of the third..I guess when the Revolution DVD is released the fourth will be ready?hehehe lol. I really liked all three of them though they each had their moments.
well the thing is that when they shot reloaded they also shot revolutions, it was kinda like a lotr thing. so i doubt there will be a fourth, if there is that would be very stupid.
Old 11-12-2003, 08:33 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

well you never know anymore...hell thye might come out with before Neo...when Morpheus(sp?) was "unloaded"?..shit maybe they will go from where Revolutions left off : Matrix: A new Program?hehehe wouldnt that be some boring as shit. Just you can never tell anymore where they are going to take a movie. Sometimes they take it right down the toliet.