Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-12-2009, 03:19 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_Bait View Post
I really thought it was called The Creeping Flesh, but the plot said on imdb didn't really sound quite right. Am I misremembering the plot or is it a different movie?
I don't remember the monkey bit (its a while sincei seen it) but the rest is DEFINALLY The Creeping Flesh.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by random_corpse View Post
I remember seeing a film when I was a kid (early 80's), and from what I remember, at the end, a cleaning woman walks into a dark damp cell of a room and turns on the light by pulling a string, and as soon as she does this a severed head falls from the ceiling into her mop bucket; would anyone happen to know what this film would be called, it would be highly appreciated and my dad would love to know the movie's title also.
ROADGAMES [1981]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083000/
Old 04-12-2009, 02:29 PM
wakey1512

Need to know the name of this horror i saw..

Right, i saw a horror one time on television and forgot what it was called....

All i can remember is some guys turning an elevator off, and then a man walked into the elevator shaft, and walked down to the elevator, opened the hatch and looked inside, and there was a really old, wrinkled woman with wirey hair , like a witch, who proceeded to rip the old style elevator apart and i think killed the guy?

Anyone got any ideas? Cheers

Last edited by wakey1512; 04-12-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Dachande

been looking for a long time

Hi. I saw a movie a long time ago (1993? somewhere mid 90s if im right)
Its about a boy getting a new game. It seems to be about hypnotizing the player, so he plays the game in the sleep. he tries it, but a day later he finds out that a neighbour was murdered.
With the help of his neighbour, a girl he has a crush on, he tries to figure out if the game makes him murder people for real or not.

I think i recall the name of movie to be the same as the games name.

Please help me. Im getting desperate to this movie again, i really loved it.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:24 PM
whatever gets you through

The Gate - definitely the gate
Old 04-13-2009, 06:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dachande View Post
Hi. I saw a movie a long time ago (1993? somewhere mid 90s if im right)
Its about a boy getting a new game. It seems to be about hypnotizing the player, so he plays the game in the sleep. he tries it, but a day later he finds out that a neighbour was murdered.
With the help of his neighbour, a girl he has a crush on, he tries to figure out if the game makes him murder people for real or not.

I think i recall the name of movie to be the same as the games name.

Please help me. Im getting desperate to this movie again, i really loved it.
BRAINSCAN [1994]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109327/
Old 04-13-2009, 06:38 AM
wakey1512

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
The Gate - definitely the gate

was that to my description or the other guy's?
Old 04-13-2009, 07:31 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post

that was in the back of a truck ... probably what he was thinking though
Old 04-13-2009, 07:54 AM
Evil Dead

I just caught Scary Movie II last night, coming home from a party. I'm not sure if I was drunk out of my mind, but I felt like the whole movie was a "parody" of some lame horror flick.

Plot: Some people in an old building, one female somehow has a link/contact/whatever to a doctor or something that lived there, who tortured a bunch of kids.

Any ideas as to the title?
Old 04-13-2009, 09:51 AM
Dachande

Great! thats it!!

Thank you so much. Soon ill be having a really good nostalgic trip to my youth :-)

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods