Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-09-2010, 11:48 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (2009)

Without the masks they both looked almost alike.

While watching it I was thinking it'd be nice to see someday a Superman Vs. Hulk movie in a DC-Marvel collaboration where Hulk empower himself more after hitting by a Kryptonite meteor in the galaxy while fighting with the man of steel.:)

>>: B
Old 04-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Evil Dead

Psychomania,in which a gang of bikers known as the Living Dead,who terrorize locals and bug the Fuzz,kill themselves in order to be resurrected ...so that they can terrorize locals and bug the fuzz.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Krell View Post
Psychomania,in which a gang of bikers known as the Living Dead,who terrorize locals and bug the Fuzz,kill themselves in order to be resurrected ...so that they can terrorize locals and bug the fuzz.
Great filml.................
Old 04-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Misanthrope

Dead Air

This was a bit heavy handed with its anti-war/weapons message (but hey so were all the Romero flicks) and I thought Pontypool had a creepier atomosphere. However Bill Mosely was excellent and the film flowed really well and I enjoyed it a lot. It'll definitely suit the people who were bummed Pontypool didn't show what was happening outside. Nice to see indie flicks like this that totally kill what the bigger studios are doing.

Savage Streets

Watched the new transfer of this one and it's FUCKING GREAT. One of my favorite flicks that turned me onto the whole trash/exploitation deal.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:55 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
Dead Air

This was a bit heavy handed with its anti-war/weapons message (but hey so were all the Romero flicks) and I thought Pontypool had a creepier atomosphere. However Bill Mosely was excellent and the film flowed really well and I enjoyed it a lot. It'll definitely suit the people who were bummed Pontypool didn't show what was happening outside. Nice to see indie flicks like this that totally kill what the bigger studios are doing.
You'll be happy to know Bruce McDonald is making a sequel, Pontypool Changes, which will show more of an outside view of the situation.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:34 AM
Bad Natured

The Unborn (2009). i must have been in the mood for some rather vapid and predictable Hollywood horror as i did not hate this as much as everyone else. Or maybe i just gotta thing for Odette. i really appreciated the way photons reflected off of her body. Other than than, the film really drug in the middle and then ended in the most predictable of fashions. Late.
d

Fate is my mistress, mother of the cruel abomination that is hope.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:40 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Savage Streets is great trash..
Old 04-11-2010, 06:56 AM
Evil Dead

Th Blob.Yes,the original.The Blob is one of the films I saw at a young age and it along with a few others is responsible for my love of the genre.I still am over the top in love with THE BLOB!
Old 04-11-2010, 08:15 AM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Hancock. Not half as bad or commercial as it looked. Some powerful scenes, actually. That makes two Will Smith movies I don't completely hate.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:55 AM
Evil Dead

"Burnt Offerings" (1976)

I remember seeing this movie in theaters back in '76 and thinking it was pretty decent, I mean it was made by Dan Curtis who created "Dark Shadows" one of my favorite TV shows and it had some good actors starring in it. I saw it the one time and never saw it again , that is until last night and WOW....what a turd. Boring. pointless and not the least bit scary. It's amazing how a few decades can change your opinion of something.