Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-07-2006, 11:17 AM
For Vendetta

PS3 will have a lot more variety in games than the Wii, thats for sure.

Anyway I bought some games yest. Any idea how good these are?

Champions of Norrath
Phantom Brave
Old 06-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Despare
I'd get the 360 and the Wii (together they should probably be around the same price as the PS3). The Wii will play (through their online service) Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Turbo Graphix 16, N64, and Gamecube games.
Can I please ask how much you think XBox 360 owners will pay for the HD-DVD upgrade and the 60gig Hard drive that is supposed to released by next summer?

Or how you will feel if the plan goes ahead for the XBox 360 v2 which you can upgrade the V1 HD-DVD & Hard Drive, but they are meant to be putting in faster memory that wont go into a v1?

Before anyone jumps down one companies throat look to see what the other is doing.

I think that the 360 v2 will be around the same price. I also think that considering that you need a dual core processor to run windows vista that anyone that doesn't have the hardware tough, so you think he will be anymore understanding of people who don't want to upgrade the 360?

All companies are out to make money Sony. Microsoft & Nintendo. Nintendo might win a few people over with the usual games, but you cant cut a 25 gig game and put it on a 9 gig disk (so within 2 years Nintendo will lose alot of Multi Format Software look at the N64 and see the exclusive franchises lost). The only difference being is Sony has told you upfront how much your console is gonna cost and no hidden costs (upgrades that could cost around $200 for the HD-DVD alone).
Old 06-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Your funeral... my trial

Quote:
Originally posted by _____V_____
PS3 will have a lot more variety in games than the Wii, thats for sure.

Anyway I bought some games yest. Any idea how good these are?

Champions of Norrath
Phantom Brave
Phantom Brave is awesome... if you enjoy the Nippon Ichi style. Like most of their other games, it's a 2D S-RPG with a very, very Japanese style. If you don't like JRPGs or strategy games in general, you probably won't care for it too much.
Old 06-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Evil Dead

Champions Of Norrath - is programmed by the old Baulders Gate programmers and plays almost identical
Old 06-09-2006, 12:29 AM
For Vendetta

Thanks guys...I played a bit of both and liked em...

1 thing still bothers me about the whole Wii, 360 and PS3 debate...if they ll end up around the same price (with upgrades to the storage space and all) isnt it wiser to just go for the Ps3, for the simple fact that it gives you a lot more options for future gaming?
Old 07-01-2006, 01:06 PM
Evil Dead

My thoughts exactly...