Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-24-2007, 04:48 AM
Magzilla

Send a message via MSN to IndustrialKitty
I saw it hmm like twice and both times most people left after Planet Terror specifically on the trailer of werewolf women of the ss LOL

2007 Top 13 Professional Haunted Attractions
1. Netherworld Haunted House, Atlanta, GA
2. 13th Gate, Baton Rouge, LA

Go to hauntworld for the rest we are also on the scariest haunted house commercial list!!
Old 08-24-2007, 05:19 AM
Evil Dead

Death Proof and Planet Terror will be coming to DVD in September and October respectively. They will both be 2-Disc Special Editions, with Extended and Unrated cuts of the films. NEITHER DVD WILL FEATURE FAUX TRAILERS. Edgar Wright confirmed that these will be saved for a future special edition of the film - possibly the original cut with both films together.

Along with the 2-Disc Special Editions, exclusive editions will be released to various stores in the form of Steelbooks. Much like The Departed and 300 steelbooks. These will most likely be carrid by Best Buy, and it has been reported that there will be a third disc with this release - what it contains is unknown, but it will not be the trailers.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:28 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to XtRaVa Send a message via MSN to XtRaVa
You can tell it didnt make much money...They are releasing them seperately, as special editions. Then they are thinking of releasing both in one along with the trailers another time. Just release it like that in the first place for fuck sake!

1,2 Michael's coming for you...3,4 Better lock your door...5,6 Grab a crucifix...7,8 Better stay up late...9,10 Never sleep again.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:36 AM
She's under the stairs

I'm so annoyed at this movie, it hadn't started in Australia when I left, but when I got to the U.K it had finished showing, now this shit with the DVD!wwwwwhat the Fuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha
Old 08-24-2007, 06:49 AM
Evil Dead

Huh? It never came out in the cinema in UK...or did it!? All I know is that its being released seperately, starting Sept 21st. What a shit load of fuck.

1,2 Michael's coming for you...3,4 Better lock your door...5,6 Grab a crucifix...7,8 Better stay up late...9,10 Never sleep again.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:18 AM
She's under the stairs

Realy, didn't it come out in the U.K, I thought it Must have because I sore movie posters for sale in HMV, maybe it never came out in Australia either, I know they pushed the date back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha
Old 08-24-2007, 09:31 AM
Evil Dead

If it came out in the cinema over here, I'm pretty sure I'd of known about it.

As far as I'm aware, it still might come out in the cinema here as two seperate movies, however considering the apparent international release date of the first DVD is 21st of Sept I can see it just being a straight to DVD to release over here.

Either way. What a shit load of fuck.

Old 08-24-2007, 08:01 PM
HDC Resident Serial Killa

Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
I think that them releasing them at different times will push people away from the films even more.Yes they did do bad at the box office, but they were excellent films.I think I'll just wait til they release them both on the same dvd before I pick them up, but I will give them a rent just to see them again.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:12 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
this is retarded. im gonna wait until they release them together. it should happen some time or another.

Click for B-Movie reviews!