Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-04-2004, 03:37 PM
Minion

right thats coming from a person who likes evil dead which was ok and another thaqt has a name named after a damn soap opera so yeah right i wouldnt be talkin bitches

Pinhead-Hellraiser
Old 11-04-2004, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nemesis412
right thats coming from a person who likes evil dead which was ok and another thaqt has a name named after a damn soap opera so yeah right i wouldnt be talkin bitches

This coming from a guy named after a RE character.:rolleyes:
Old 11-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Minion

yeah nemesis was a badass character. ash......wasnt

Pinhead-Hellraiser
Old 11-04-2004, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nemesis412
yeah nemesis was a badass character. ash......wasnt

I hope that was a joke.
Old 11-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Banned

this is getting kind of grade 5-ish
Old 11-04-2004, 04:24 PM

I just hope he isn't serious about comparing Ash to a shitty RE character.
Old 11-05-2004, 03:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
yeah fuckin right if u were standing right next to myers is he was real you wouldnt be saying he sucked hed rip you 2 new assholes and maybe another mouth if you asked him
Gotta admit, if I found myself standing next to the real Michael I'd shit my fucking pants.

Then I'd get my pal Real Leatherface to saw the puff in half.
Old 11-05-2004, 05:36 AM
Banned

if i was standing next to Michael Myers then i would be terrified because it would mean the the entire fabric of my univers has broken down and i would have become either completely insane (seeing fictional characters in real life) or I would have to admit that the paranormal exists which goes against everything i have ever believed in.

But i think i'm safe in saying that the guy really doesnt exist other than as a stuntman in a mask. In which case if i was standing beside him I'd politely ask for an autograph and maybe a picture together where he was pretending to kill me.
Old 11-05-2004, 01:09 PM
Minion

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
if i was standing next to Michael Myers then i would be terrified because it would mean the the entire fabric of my univers has broken down and i would have become either completely insane (seeing fictional characters in real life) or I would have to admit that the paranormal exists which goes against everything i have ever believed in.

But i think i'm safe in saying that the guy really doesnt exist other than as a stuntman in a mask. In which case if i was standing beside him I'd politely ask for an autograph and maybe a picture together where he was pretending to kill me.
Yeah thats true lol and yeah i was serious.....even tho silent hill still WAAAAAY better than resident evil nemesis is kickass

Pinhead-Hellraiser
Old 10-04-2005, 05:59 AM
Smack My Titties

Watching Halloween 2 for the first time in ages again, I noticed how haphazard this series is.

- Laurie Strode is revealed as another sister of Michael's, "sent away" by Mr & Mrs Myers after Michael killed his first sister

- She survives Halloween 2, while Dr Loomis is clearly no more after the huge explosion in the hospital. Michael, too, is seen burning to a crisp at the end - flames even roaring from the eye-sockets of his mask

- After the (welcome) plot detour of Season of the Witch, Mike is back - a little crispy, but otherwise intact (!). Dr Loomis also returns with a few scars to show for his engulfment in flames. But Laurie has been killed in a car crash with her husband, leaving her daughter to be pursued this time around

- Loomis eventually carks it (they had no choice this time, since Donald Pleasance died), but, Laurie is back - her death apparently "faked".

On top of these contrived plot developments - the desperate moves of greedy franchise producers of course - Michael has been shot, sliced and diced to ridiculous levels. Up 'till the end of Halloween 2 we could just about buy a semi-indestructiable monster of a human being... but what are we up to now, number 9?

...aren't you lot starting to feel a little patronised by having this same bogeyman repackaged and resold to you time and time again?