Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-10-2003, 04:43 PM
Hellraiser

what am i afraid of? too many things to list here, but here is a few. i am afraid when i have to go to my car at night, especially when it is someone elses house and they dont have a light. it always seems that i cant walk fast enough, and i dont want to run. im also scared to touch old people. its just weird the way their skin always feels loose.
Old 11-10-2003, 05:54 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by billbundix
im also scared to touch old people. its just weird the way their skin always feels loose.
LOL holy shit that is funny.... I guess you wont touch yourself when you get old .........

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 11-10-2003, 10:59 PM
Undead

Send a message via AIM to bellamorte Send a message via Yahoo to bellamorte
I really may sound like I am lying but I am not. I don't fear much. Ever since I was a kid those fears left me. I became the one people feared the most. But I gues you can say I am partly afraid of dying... Not because it might hurt but because I might not finish my work. I fear not completing what I want to do most is to tell my story.
Angels to others.

Pinhead:Do you know where you are? You are at the Door of Dreams. To Black Miracles and Dark Wonders- Another Life of Unknown Pleasures... And it's yours- Complete the pattern. Solver the Puzzle. Turn the Key...
Old 11-10-2003, 11:12 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Well dieing really isnt a fear in my mind...it's an end to a beginning...My cousin is 5 and he told me if we die god will make us NEW again..Now that scares me, the ideas that small children come up with...HE has no fear...That should scare his parents.
Old 11-12-2003, 10:21 AM
Call Me Snake

Send a message via AIM to Plissken Send a message via Yahoo to Plissken
Im really scared of ventquiotist (not spelt right is it) dummys
Old 11-12-2003, 11:59 AM
Living Dead

I'm scared of monkeys (don't ask me why), oh.... and scarecrows.
Old 11-12-2003, 05:45 PM
does anybody read this?

after my baseball practice one day my arm was hurting so i put on some icy hot. well it was still on my fingers when i went to go use the bathroom. so i do my business and when i'm done i just started burning in my crotch region. i ran to the showeers and it took me like 30 min to get the burning to stop. ever since then i've kinda stayed away from icy hot and if i use it i wash my hands for like 30 seconds just to be sure.
Old 11-26-2003, 04:41 AM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via Yahoo to mongoed
I woould welcome a serious disscusion of fear at some time.
love
wetter than death
lacquered smile
straining enjoining love
to tear us apart
again
and again
Old 12-04-2003, 04:55 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
i have a terrible fear of spiders, if i see one no matter how little, i freeze and i cant move and if one gets on me i pass out. my b/f and my dad took me through this spider showcase thing in the smokey moutains ( to help me get over my fear) over the weekend and there was this huge ass spider in a regular fish aquarium (no spelled right, sorry) and the spider was so big it couldnt move around in it, i swear, i saw it and froze my b/f started to pick me up and the damn thing moved one of its harry legs, i passed out and had a seizure, seriously

i know this is an old post, but i was just wondering if anyone knows how i can get rid of my fear of spiders. w/o out passing out or anything. ill never admit this to anyone i know but i think i need serious help.