Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-07-2004, 06:23 PM
Coolio is my hero

Send a message via AIM to KRUGERKID13 Send a message via Yahoo to KRUGERKID13
looks good
Old 08-09-2004, 01:38 AM
Death wants you!Yeah you!

Send a message via AIM to dantehorrorfan
sounds sweet ill watch it
Old 08-09-2004, 07:28 AM
Scares Little Kids

Not to take away from horror.com, Cineline Productions Msn group can now be join by anyone, for actors/actresses. Feel free to post any subject, and ask any question. Site is monitored daily.Discussions are now open. To join visi www.cinelineproductions.org to visit goto http://groups.msn.com/CinelineProductions
Thanks again for all your support. Trying to get everyone to work together, to keep us working with the job we love. Acting.

Frank J. Farhat
Old 08-10-2004, 08:40 AM
Scares Little Kids

nice scoop, good to see another zombie flick filming.
Old 08-15-2004, 12:38 PM
BobCooke

Ky Movie sites

LilMissScareAll

You were wondering how to find out about movies that are being produced in Kentucky.

There are several options to find about these movies. The Kentucky Film Office post some of them The URL is:
http://filmoffice.ky.gov/bulletinboard.htm

I have a Yahoo Group for the Kentucky area:
http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group...KY_Movie_Site/

If you live in the Louisville area you can join Casting Louisville:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CastingLouisville/

If you live in the northern Kentucky you might want to join the Southern Ohio Film Association (SOFA):
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Southe...rsAssociation/

By the way, The production company the produced Zombie Planet is expecting to gear up in September for their next movie "Edison Death Machine". They are always looking for new faces. They are also one of the few places in the area that you might get a start in the movies, other than as an extra. OK, it might be a minor part!

Good luck,

Bob
Old 08-15-2004, 03:35 PM
Scares Little Kids

Just for a heads up, the company that Produced Zombie Planet, Zombie Planet Productions. Great people to work with, and I would recomend them to anyone. I had a great time, and we made some great movies. Best wished to all.

Frank
Old 08-18-2004, 09:04 PM
BobCooke

Zombie Planet News

FYI

George Bonilla, writer/director of Zombie Planet does read this forum, but for some reason he hasen't been able to post to it.

He ask me to pass this along to you.

Tempe Entertainment just sent out a press release to whoever they send press releases to. This allows the producers of Zombie Planet the freedom (now that it is public) to release the following information:

Zombie Planet by writer/director George Bonilla and Executive Producer David Workman will be distributed through California based Tempe Entertainment. The official release date will be October 19, 2004. US sales will be through K.C. Sales and Canadian sales and distribution will be through SMA Distribution.

Pre release sales will begin on September 21, 2004. Tempe Entertainment's web site www.tempevideo.com does not yet have have the release information updated. Check in a few days for more info.

As I write this message, George is working on a new trailer for the movie. It should be available online in a few days.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:49 PM
Bleed the Freak

Send a message via AIM to LilMissScareAll Send a message via Yahoo to LilMissScareAll
Re: Ky Movie sites

Thank you, Bob!!! :) Do you know how I could try out for "Edison Death Machine"?
Old 08-20-2004, 07:33 PM
BobCooke

If everything goes like it has in the past, the easiest way to get a part is to come to some of the weekly meetings that we have.

Normally we have meetings every Monday night. We closed down the meetings as well as our studio after wrapping our last feature, Dance With A Vampire.

Sometime in September or maybe October, we will start having meetings again. Anyone interested in becoming cast or crew is welcome to come to the meetings.

Unfortunatley, I don't know where we will be holding meetings yet. I'll try to remember to let you know when I have more information.

Bob
Old 08-20-2004, 07:51 PM
Bleed the Freak

Send a message via AIM to LilMissScareAll Send a message via Yahoo to LilMissScareAll
Ok...Thank you! :D