Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-31-2009, 10:18 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
too vague a description.....might be a zombie, might be blue, maybe worms on face.
(Sarcastically) I know way too vague, a clip of a man standing upright looking towards the camera, who happens to have holes on his forehead (hence the zombie association), moles and a big bump on his left cheek, and worms crawling across his forehead. The man also seems bluish colored, the man also looks human-like, and hey, it is from an Universal thriller or horror movie. It does not get any more vague than that.

Maybe if you see pictures of this clip that I found from an old VHS tape, you will recognize it. I cannot find the VHS tape, unfortunately, so I cannot remember the title, but I was recording horror marathons back then. I did not buy my first DVD until late 2002 believe it or not.

Pic #1:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...nman/Demon.jpg

Pic #2:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...man/Demon2.jpg

And it might not be from "the Mummy returns", could it?

- Horrorman
Old 05-31-2009, 02:51 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorman View Post
(Sarcastically) I know way too vague, a clip of a man standing upright looking towards the camera, who happens to have holes on his forehead (hence the zombie association), moles and a big bump on his left cheek, and worms crawling across his forehead. The man also seems bluish colored, the man also looks human-like, and hey, it is from an Universal thriller or horror movie. It does not get any more vague than that.

Maybe if you see pictures of this clip that I found from an old VHS tape, you will recognize it. I cannot find the VHS tape, unfortunately, so I cannot remember the title, but I was recording horror marathons back then. I did not buy my first DVD until late 2002 believe it or not.

Pic #1:

Pic #2:

- Horrorman

Looks like Michael Myers. Jason maybe.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:49 PM
Evil Dead

So many people suggested that the face of the man is the face of Michael Myers, but it is not. "Halloween II" is Universal, and "Halloween III: Season of the Witch" is Universal, but the latter does not even have Michael Myers in it, and "Halloween II" does not have that clip. Maybe it was edited out of it for some reason. Anyway, if it is not "Halloween II", and it is Michael Myers, then maybe it is a clip from a "Halloween" sequel, it is not the first "Halloween" or the "Halloween" remake, but there definitely looks as if there are worms crawling across the man's forehead, so maybe a clip like this was included in a "Halloween" sequel. Did any of you saw all of them by any chance?

Additionally, none of the "Friday the 13th" movies are Universal, either, but maybe Universal distributed one or two from the series. Can anyone confirm that? Thanks.

- Horrorman
Old 05-31-2009, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorman View Post

Pic #1:

Pic #2:

- Horrorman
Looking at those pics...I know that move....but seeing that you are kind of a dick...I shant tell you.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:24 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
Looking at those pics...I know that move....but seeing that you are kind of a dick...I shant tell you.
Then the next time you will have a question, I will not be considerate enough to give you an answer. I asked all around to identify that movie, and while no one knows, I tried so desperately to find the title by myself. Now, if you are not polite enough to respond, I will continue my search elsewhere. I will find this title, with or without your help, so if you still do not wish to help me, then by all means do not help me, but if you can find deep within yourself to forgive me, then please help me with this. I am that desperate, I will do anything (within reason) you want me to, I know, I am pathetic, but I tried to so hard to find out what this movie is, I am not going to back down now, and what a shame it is, because I love this site so much, and I think all you guys are awesome. Would you be that scornful enough to ruin the hopes of a devoted horror fan? I would not be.

- Horrorman
Old 05-31-2009, 08:08 PM
Cranky

If you love this site so much, and all of us so much, why do you only come here when you need help identifying something?

And Newbie- tell the poor shlump.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 05-31-2009, 09:07 PM
Evil Dead

I do not use this site just to ask things. I tried to answer things for others. I will give you an example. In the "site suggestions" forum, there is a game called, "what movie is this picture from", and someone posted a picture of a woman tangled in something that resembles that of a spider-web. I tried to post with what I thought was the answer. In that same forum, there is a forum called, "do you need help with with the title of a horror movie, book, or series? bring it here." Someone asked a question asking about a certain movie, so I tried to give an answer. I also gave an opinion to the post regarding the old made-for-TV movie, "Le Manoir du diable" (1896). Therefore, I am not trying to brag about this, but I am just trying to give you examples and proof that not everything I do on this entire forum is to ask questions about a certain movie. It is true, I acted childish when someone would not answer my question about a movie that has a clip featuring worms crawling across the forehead of a man, and I am sorry about that, I really am, but I just figured that if you guys are also devoted horror fans, you might know the answer, but hey, I am sorry, if you do not know the movie, then you do not know the movie, but I expected better from a site created for the most devoted horror fanatics. I guess I was just expecting too much.

- Horrorman
Old 05-31-2009, 10:18 PM
Misanthrope

Those screens remind me of The Video Dead.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:32 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
Those screens remind me of The Video Dead.
That could be right, but something is telling me that it is not from that movie, but is this the movie you are thinking of, Newb? You might as well tell me, because I am going to keep on asking about it.

By the way, I apologize for the sarcastic comment, I just thought I was being very descriptive, but maybe I should have been more specific.

- Horrorman
Old 05-31-2009, 10:45 PM
For Vendetta

See if these screencaps ring a bell...

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/video-dead/

if they do, thats your movie.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods