Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-06-2004, 02:19 AM
Terry's sex slave

Location: Hiding beneath Terry O'Quinn's bedroom window with binoculars
Quote:
Originally posted by kpropain
I grew up around it all my life being 30 minutes from Lowes Motor Speedway, or Charlotte Motor Speedway as it used to be called, My dad built engines for race cars when I was a kid. So I have always been around it.
LOL I cant stop laughing everytime I look at your avatar, and see the "dog will hunt" caption. LMAO!!! I love that movie. That is my favorite part, right there, where he is flipping L.G. off and saying "lick my plate, you dog dick". I remember when I first seen that. I was in tears, I laughed so hard.
Old 02-06-2004, 02:20 AM
Dead as a Dodo

Quote:
Originally posted by StepfatherFan
I was heh heh hehing about his recent run-in with the law. Drunkin' driving. LMAO!! My mom called me and asked me if I had heard about what happened to Glenn Campbell and I was like "uuuuh NO" and she was laughing so hard I could barely make out what she was saying. But she finaly calmed down and told me he had been arrested and the mug shot had just been released, and it was the funniest fucking thing she had ever seen.
Oh I see! Don't get to hear such things! I guess I need to buy The National Enquierer!!!!
Old 02-06-2004, 02:22 AM
Terry's sex slave

Location: Hiding beneath Terry O'Quinn's bedroom window with binoculars
Quote:
Originally posted by sleepaway
Oh I see! Don't get to hear such things! I guess I need to buy The National Enquierer!!!!
LOL It was all over the news. Especialy MSNBC. they had a field day with it. LOL