Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-25-2013, 07:36 AM
Immortal horror fan

I guess I called the twist. It doesn't seem like they care about what happened to the Asian girl. Maybe next episode. Only a few more episodes. I won't put up with a second season no matter what happens. It looks like the crazy guy from Justified will show up at the motel.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:12 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalslasher View Post
i can't remember how to do the spoiler thing you guys do. So spoilers!!!!!
BAHa! AMAZING!!!

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 04-27-2013, 06:56 AM
MoreThanHorror

I have only heard about this briefly in passing. I love Psycho and The Bate motel as much as the next guy, but my uneducated prediction is that it will be a failure. (unfortunately) -If nothing else i feel it to be somewhat of a desperate, out dated, attempt and also bad timing for something like this. It is going to have A LOT of competition.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:17 AM
Evil Dead

Interesting tie in to original aspects of Norman from last night's episode: Warning: Spoilers below in white ink highlight to view:

After Bradley made him upset he began talking like he was his mother and he looked like he was going to kill someone. Another thing was when the dog was hit he said Emma's dad could take care of it, and her dad is a taxidermist.

Old 04-30-2013, 05:00 PM
Immortal horror fan

Ok. I got the spoiler thing again thanks to horrorfangirl66. Some of your points are in my spoiler too.

Now, the recent episode. The bad show continues to get worse. SPOILERS!!!

First off, still no one cares about the fate of the Asian girl. I think Norman might have mentioned that the crooked cop killed her. But I can't be sure. I guess if she's dead they just left the body in the forest.

The Bates family doesn't get a moment of pause. Of course the main guy most likely responsible for the human Asian sex ring actually shows up. And expects to continue under the motel's new ownership! How much trouble happens in this town???

Then of course we have the growing soap opera with Norman. Of course his half brother will "hook up" with the popular girl. Gosh, I hate that term "hook up." It's a stupid vague term which could mean any number of things. Anyway, of course the popular girl doesn't think she's slutty or anything. It's business as usual. The show tried to trick us and make us think Norman would actually kill the popular girl. But the show is no where near that dark and I knew it wouldn't happen.

The last part with the taxidermy thing was foreshadowed early in the season. I wasn't surprised they used it again.

I really have no clue where this show is going. I don't think the writers do either. They were given a second season so I assume at the end of this season the current problem at the motel will be wrapped up or it will be a cliffhanger for next season. That will give the writers a chance to come up with more criminal activity that goes on in the town.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:55 PM
Immortal horror fan

I guess people here gave up on the show. It's just a stupid soap opera at this point. I thought they might have the guts to have one character be the main criminal boss of the town but they seemed to back away from that. Suffice to say, I won't be watching this next season. The ending twist was dumb and far too soon. And will be explained away by the dumb secret that was dropped earlier in the episode.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:54 AM
Misanthrope

Pretty non event season closer. I can see it getting better next season now that Norman is basically completely losing his shit. It was an uneven show for the most part but I didn't mind it and will stick with it.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:17 PM
Scares Little Kids

Bates Motel

Have you guys seen Bates Motel? The show is a prequel to "Psycho" you get to know Norman Bates as a teenager, his relationship with his mother and brother.

Check it out. ;)

Promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR0WGVeOX4c

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lCWKKNGiKs

>>>>>>>Post your comments in this thread<<<<<<<

Last edited by Disturbia; 11-26-2013 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:38 PM
Cranky

Merging with existing thread. The search function is your friend.

HATED HATED HATED the show, BTW.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 11-27-2013, 03:53 AM
HDC's old chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
HATED HATED HATED the show, BTW.
So did I. :cool: