Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-15-2009, 04:35 AM
bates

I'm sorry but i'm new here, and it wasn't me that put the post here, was moved by an admi. And i'm not that guy, i'm a girl.
And thanks for the link, i will put there.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:01 AM
acidburn08

Help me out here guys

Hey everyone

I'm looking for the name of an awesome horror movie I saw about 10 years ago (it's probably from the 80's) . I don't remember the story, only a few scenes :
- a guy playing basketball with his own head
- a group fighting off demons with their own accessories (1 guy had a water gun filled with holy water)
- at the end of the movie when they battle the strongest demon it transforms into a snakelike beast
-in the final scene a girl picks up some lipstick, a snake emerges from it and the credits start rolling

I know I'm being very vague here, but i hope someone out there knows what I'm talking about :p
Old 09-16-2009, 05:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidburn08 View Post
Hey everyone

I'm looking for the name of an awesome horror movie I saw about 10 years ago (it's probably from the 80's) . I don't remember the story, only a few scenes :
- a guy playing basketball with his own head
- a group fighting off demons with their own accessories (1 guy had a water gun filled with holy water)
- at the end of the movie when they battle the strongest demon it transforms into a snakelike beast
-in the final scene a girl picks up some lipstick, a snake emerges from it and the credits start rolling

I know I'm being very vague here, but i hope someone out there knows what I'm talking about :p
NIGHT OF THE DEMONS 2

http://www.moria.co.nz/index.php?opt...d=2710Itemid=1
Old 09-16-2009, 07:57 AM
acidburn08

Wow thanks alot.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidburn08 View Post
Wow thanks alot.
don't mention it.....nothing pleases me more than helping out a fellow movie fan.

that's not true.......beer pleases me more.

and money

and the occasional romp in the hay with Mrs. newb
Old 09-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
don't mention it.....nothing pleases me more than helping out a fellow movie fan.

that's not true.......beer pleases me more.

and money

and the occasional romp in the hay with Mrs. newb
I also like beer, money, and the occasional romp in the hay with Mrs. newb. ;)
Old 09-16-2009, 02:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
I also like beer, money, and the occasional romp in the hay with Mrs. newb. ;)
then we have much in common.

wait.....HEY
Old 09-16-2009, 11:32 PM
Xires

Cant remember title

ok please help lol, the movie was about this guy and his girlfriend and his dad was some kinda of general that work on some top secret gas thing that brought people back to life but they can back as zombies and monsters i guess but the guys girlfriend dies so he takes her there and brings her back but she comes back kinda crazy and stuff and she down in the sewers and she makes like this rock weapon thing she can throw and like does all this stuff to her body and starts killing people
Old 09-17-2009, 01:18 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Return of the Living Dead 3
Old 09-17-2009, 08:57 AM
Xires

awesome thanks

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods