Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-11-2018, 07:56 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
That's the way most internet communities are. The places I have been like Bloody Disgusting and vampirefreaks are full of unbelievable egotistical narcissist and if you do not go along with exactly the way they do you are criticized and basically blacklisted.

Yeah true. But who would have ever guessed that the members of a community for people with a condition that causes them to be victimized by society would turn out to be such egomaniacal bullies too?

I guess even people with Aspergers and Autism can be assholes.

I'm really amazed at how nice everybody in this community seems to be. It may not be a lot of members but you guys are all easy to get along with and I'm glad to have found this place. I really mean that.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:10 AM
Banned

It has nothing to do with the subject matter, it has to do with ego. The popular members will always be favored over the non popular members. Even in cases where the nun popular member is clearly in the right, the hangers-on of the popular member will always take their side.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:28 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
It has nothing to do with the subject matter, it has to do with ego. The popular members will always be favored over the non popular members. Even in cases where the nun popular member is clearly in the right, the hangers-on of the popular member will always take their side.
That is ABSOLUTELY true! I have experienced that so many times lately.

I think I might be better off trying to avoid arguments because nobody ever takes my side even when I know for a fact that I am right. Even my own family always treats me that way.

Sometimes I wish I could be a mute because then I wouldn't be able to argue with people even if I wanted to.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:43 AM
Banned

I have started completely avoiding things that could potentially trigger me. The internet is quite a destructive place because everyone is free to say whatever they want without the consequences of it affecting their real personal lives. They see it as a security blanket that allows them to act in such Behavior without consequence and the people who have been in these places for years on end that act this way are seen as right no matter what their opinions are because everyone looks up to them and wants to be like them which sounds kind of lame because people should aspire to be leaders and not followers, especially over the Internet of all places. I feel the rate our race is devolving, we won't last another Century before we all blow ourselves to hell. I mean I am terrified about these younger generations and even my own generation taking such high political power all over the world considering what we have all been reduced to.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:52 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
I have started completely avoiding things that could potentially trigger me. The internet is quite a destructive place because everyone is free to say whatever they want without the consequences of it affecting their real personal lives. They see it as a security blanket that allows them to act in such Behavior without consequence and the people who have been in these places for years on end that act this way are seen as right no matter what their opinions are because everyone looks up to them and wants to be like them which sounds kind of lame because people should aspire to be leaders and not followers, especially over the Internet of all places. I feel the rate our race is devolving, we won't last another Century before we all blow ourselves to hell. I mean I am terrified about these younger generations and even my own generation taking such high political power all over the world considering what we have all been reduced to.
Yeah, the younger generation has been reduced to self-absorbed millennials and hipsters who always have their eyes glued to a smartphone and get caught up in their own little internet world.

I love the internet as much as the next guy but let's face it, it has ruined our society in a way.

And I think I should avoid anything that potentially triggers me too because my Bipolar Disorder is hard enough to keep under control even with medication. So no more arguing with people, no more politics and religion, no more Donald Trump, and no more upsetting myself about things. Gotta avoid all of it.
Old 10-11-2018, 10:09 AM
Banned

It's not the internet that has ruined Society, it's social media.
Old 10-11-2018, 10:16 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
It's not the internet that has ruined Society, it's social media.
Yeah true.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:27 PM
ventricle

Aren't we doing social media right now?

Old 10-12-2018, 02:16 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Aren't we doing social media right now?
This is the exceptional kind of social media.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:14 AM
This is a test

Eeeeeek. My niece is having her baby! This is the end of such a long journey that i wont go into. Sitting here on pins and needles!!!!!