Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-11-2006, 02:48 AM
For Vendetta

I heard a lot of positive stuff about this movie years ago. Back then I had seen Zombie which I didnt like that much, except in parts, so when I came to know Fulci made this one, I naturally didnt expect much from it.

Finally I got my hands on a VHS copy and I wasnt disappointed, for the simple fact that I didnt expect much. The plot was a bit confusing (so I had to watch it closely a 2nd time) and the real action didnt happen till the last 30-35 mins or so, when the zombies make an appearance for the first time. Considering the fact that the movie is around 90 mins approx, I d say one has to endure an hour before one is rewarded by some really good stuff.

All things said and done, its a good watchable flick. But still, in comparison to a movie like Dawn of the Dead, it lags far behind, IMO.

Quote:
Hey faggot if you don't like me calling hookers bitchs then to fucking bad bitch. I call hookers bitches, skanks, whores, waste of money. Only ppl like you will talk shit to other ppl if your in front of the cpu stupid idiot. Now if you could read idiot I didn't say woman are bitchs just the hookers asshole.
Dude/dudette/it/alien/ET...you need a spelling and grammar checker, plus one of these :-

Old 06-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Smack My Titties

Perhaps Fulci has taken narrative beyond itself, as a condition of its existing, and it is only because the being of the characters can be doubled into the beyond that he finds their actions worth narrating at all.

Plus there's a neat eyeball-popping of some bitch whore.