Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-24-2009, 05:48 AM
Zydrate Anatomy

Alice in Wonderland - teaser, finally released in America last night (though the rest of the world got to see it earlier)!

Here's the quicktime link: http://wdmp-wdsmp.rd.llnw.net/wdsmp/...r1_cc_High.mov See this one for best quality!

Old 07-24-2009, 06:18 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Love the look of that Alice trailer.

I think it's going to be exactly as expected - Burton's style is very Wonderland inspired in the first place. Any fan of his work already knows exactly what this'll be like - and, personally, I can't wait to see it.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:19 AM
Zydrate Anatomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Return View Post
Love the look of that Alice trailer.

I think it's going to be exactly as expected - Burton's style is very Wonderland inspired in the first place. Any fan of his work already knows exactly what this'll be like - and, personally, I can't wait to see it.
Definitely, I'm so excited for it, especially since it will be in 3D! :D
Old 07-24-2009, 07:31 AM
HDC Idol

So obviously I haven't been paying THAT close attention because I didn't realize that it was being put out by Disney. I was REALLY hoping that it was going to be a dark, creepy macabre Alice in Wonderland. Poo.

Well, regardless, it looks amazing and I think I'll have to see it in the theater, though I still have my reservation after how awful Willy Wonka was.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 07-24-2009, 03:22 PM
mostly ghostly?

While I'm certainly excited for this, as much as I hate to admit it, and as much as I love a lot of Burton's work, I'm afraid that this is might be just a typical lame blockbuster simply washed in his vision. But not even his vision really...more like what people want to see of his vision. The stuff that they recognize. Plus a lot of CGI and special effects. I'm sure the film will look great, but there needs to be a force behind it all, and not just a lot of B.S. to sap Burton's vision. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory looked great too, but it was so unconvincing and impersonal.
Sweeney Todd was awesome because he didn't try to please anyone. I remember hearing about him sticking his foot down on a lot of issues. I'm afraid we won't see that here.

Oh well, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed until then.

Last edited by fortunato; 07-24-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:46 AM
For Vendetta

Old 07-26-2009, 04:12 AM
Pirate of Bengal

The Hills Run Red

Dave Parker's The Hills Run Red will arrive on DVD from Warner Premiere & the producers of Gothica & Thir13en Ghosts at September 29, 2009.

The story centers on a film fanatic whose obsession with finding a complete print of an infamous slasher movie leads him and two friends into the backwoods where the film was shot. They realize too late that filming never ended -- and now they must survive a nightmarish onslaught or become part of the movie forever.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:11 PM
HDC Idol

Seventh Moon.

Newest project by director Eduardo Sanchez, codirector of Blair Witch and sole director of Altered, a fantastic little indie gem.

Taking place during the Hungry Ghost Festival in China, two tourists are tormented by, well, hungry ghosts (or supernatural beings). I'm excited about another movie using the Hungry Ghost Festival as a vehicle (The Maid being a brilliant little foreign film) and am pretty excited to see this one as well. Good director. Interesting theme. And I love monsters. Hope it's good.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 07-26-2009, 10:57 PM
For Vendetta

PANDORUM

Two astronauts awaken in a hyper-sleep chamber aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft. It's pitch black, they are disoriented, and the only sound is a low rumble and creak from the belly of the spacecraft. They can't remember anything - who are they, what is their mission? The only way out of the chamber is a dark and narrow airshaft. Corporal Bower (Ben Foster), the younger of the two, crawls inside, while the other, Lt. Payton (Dennis Quaid), stays behind for guidance on a radio transmitter. As Bower ventures deeper and deeper into the ship, he begins to uncover a terrifying reality. Slowly the spacecraft's shocking and deadly secrets come unraveled, and the astronauts realize that the survival of mankind hinges on their actions.

http://movies.ign.com/dor/objects/14...on_072509.html

TRON: LEGACY

The sequel to the 1982 sci-fi classic.

http://movies.ign.com/dor/objects/34...FX_072509.html

Last edited by _____V_____; 07-26-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:28 AM
Pirate of Bengal

The Graves

Tags
2016, 2017, buzzkill, cannibal, chicago, debbie, debbie and the devil, devil, horror, movie, official trailer, revenge, rings, samara is back, satan, scumbags, slasher, the devil, trailer