Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 11:24 AM
Banned

Wow! Urgeok is as stupid as he is ugly but thats not why im here now. 5 PAGES ON LIL OL ME???? IM FLATTERED YOUNG FOLKS!!! YOU SHOWED ME THAT YOU CROWNED ME CHAMPION LONG BEFORE I UTTERED A SYLLABLE!!! :D
Old 03-15-2005, 11:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Wickerman
Wow! Urgeok is as stupid as he is ugly but thats not why im here now. 5 PAGES ON LIL OL ME???? IM FLATTERED YOUNG FOLKS!!! YOU SHOWED ME THAT YOU CROWNED ME CHAMPION LONG BEFORE I UTTERED A SYLLABLE!!! :D

you just did it again
Old 03-15-2005, 11:45 AM
Banned

hee..hee..hee....urge is ugly.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by newb
hee..hee..hee....urge is ugly.
stupid too !
Old 03-15-2005, 11:48 AM
Banned

i sure wish i had 5 pages of people who thought i was an asshole dedicated to me.

I can see how that would be a great source of pride.

I guess while he's getting the shit kicked out him in the public school playground he's saying thanks the whole time :D
Old 03-15-2005, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
i sure wish i had 5 pages of people who thought i was an asshole dedicated to me.

I can see how that would be a great source of pride.

I guess while he's getting the shit kicked out him in the public school playground he's saying thanks the whole time :D
bbbut....he's been crowned......he is our king.
Old 03-15-2005, 12:20 PM
Banned

trade that crown for an 'ass-hat' :D
Old 03-15-2005, 03:44 PM
im screaming out

Quote:
Hey Chainsaw Guy I think youre gonnna get your wish tomorrow as I get a feeing ill be headed to that wonderful facility Rikers Island. And the guy who said "I was lame" that hurt, im crying, tears are falling. I aint here for your fuckin entertainment, to do some kind of stand up comedy routine with child-like insults, im here to talk horror and thats it. You want to talk horror great, you wanna bust my chops you can suck a fart out of my asshole. Goddamn kids. Get a fuckin job ya brats!
I fuckin have a job so now go stand at a 4 way stop at a green light
Old 03-15-2005, 03:45 PM
Banned

Whats the matter Urgeok? Did I strike a nerve? Do the undereducated, suburban, white, obnoxious, high school freshmen on here think im an asshole? That must make you happy huh? Safety in numbers. I havent heard one fuckin intelligent thing since I signed up to this "site". The things I hear make me cringe...2 pages of admiration for David Spade for making a commercial where he cleverly peppers the word "no" :rolleyes: into everyday slogans! Is this the best you pimple-faced brats got? I gotta look for a more intelligent site. Perhaps the Teletubbies fan club has open membership.
Old 03-15-2005, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Whats the matter Urgeok? Did I strike a nerve? Do the undereducated, suburban, white, obnoxious, high school freshmen on here think im an asshole? That must make you happy huh? Safety in numbers. I havent heard one fuckin intelligent thing since I signed up to this "site". The things I hear make me cringe...2 pages of admiration for David Spade for making a commercial where he cleverly peppers the word "no" :rolleyes: into everyday slogans! Is this the best you pimple-faced brats got? I gotta look for a more intelligent site. Perhaps the Teletubbies fan club has open membership.
you strike a nerve every time you hit a key on your keyboard ..
you're obnoxious and stupid. the only reason you are here is to act like a bad ass little shit ...
you arent the first , you wont be the last troll-boy ..
Closed Thread