Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-18-2008, 12:14 AM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Nella
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
Plan 9 From Outer Space?
Thanks, NE. I'll look it up. I saw Carrie when I was a teen but I don't think it was in that one. :)
Old 10-18-2008, 12:40 AM
Cranky

There's only one hand coming up in Carrie.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 10-18-2008, 02:06 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunato View Post
i looked for an R2 version as well, but couldn't find one.
it looks like the R2 is out of print, too.
If you REALLY want it:

http://product.half.ebay.com/Shivers...foQQprZ3147027

This is where I get all of my old, obscure, OOP stuff :)

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 10-18-2008, 08:25 AM
Waste Disposer

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
to vague

maybe voodoo
maybe a jungle

Jaws came out in 75
Agreed
I am going on my 6 yr. old brain that was mostly hiding in the seats 75% of time:(
Old 10-18-2008, 12:42 PM
henriqueaguiar

Talking Thank you! (Shivers)

:D Thank you all for the help about Shivers! Right on the money!

I found it at amazon.com, amazon.co.uk and dvdgo.com (only spanish subs).

THANK YOU ALL! I really appreciate it!:)
Riko
Old 10-19-2008, 06:59 PM
BlahC

I got a tough one for you and not only because it's probably rather unknown - I also barely remember anything.

What I do remember is that it's either in a church or in a school (or not), it's about some people that research a weird energy (or not) and that there was a scene where one or more homeless people or zombies that stand in front of a building in a yard and they get eaten or turn into alot of insects. I think there was also a scene where a woman gets drawn into a mirror.
So yeah, that's all I remember, most of it extremely vague, only that it really scared me when I was a kid. I think it must have been a movie from the 80s, but not sure.

Good luck! :D
Old 10-19-2008, 07:05 PM
Waste Disposer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahC View Post
I got a tough one for you and not only because it's probably rather unknown - I also barely remember anything.

What I do remember is that it's either in a church or in a school (or not), it's about some people that research a weird energy (or not) and that there was a scene where one or more homeless people or zombies that stand in front of a building in a yard and they get eaten or turn into alot of insects. I think there was also a scene where a woman gets drawn into a mirror.
So yeah, that's all I remember, most of it extremely vague, only that it really scared me when I was a kid. I think it must have been a movie from the 80s, but not sure.

Good luck! :D

Prince of Darkness
Old 10-19-2008, 07:08 PM
BlahC

I'll be damned :o
Gonna check it out but I think you are right.

Thanks!
Old 10-19-2008, 07:12 PM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodrayne View Post
If you REALLY want it:

http://product.half.ebay.com/Shivers...foQQprZ3147027

This is where I get all of my old, obscure, OOP stuff :)
ah! thanks for the link, rayne. :)
that's what i do, too. last year, i actually found a brand new copy of the the beyond anchor bay edition that had been out of print for some time for about $25. of course, my luck, now it's being re-released via grindhouse. :rolleyes:
Old 10-19-2008, 07:23 PM
BlahC

Okay, let me test your vast knowledge once again, as there is one other movie I've been trying to find for years now. It's 80s scifi horror with a good deal of gore.
It plays at first on earth, where astronauts brought back something from the moon. Turns out it's some sort of evil robot that uses machine and computer parts along with human parts to build itself up into a killing machine. The soldiers there barely manage to bring it down. Later it plays on the moon when astronauts enter an old alien ruin and encounter more of those things.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods