Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-01-2010, 10:28 AM
Little Boo

Seeking Name of this Horror Movie

Hello to everyone. I know this is kind of inappropriate, as i should start with a thread in the "Introduce Yourself" section, but i won't be a regular member that's why i'm starting here.

Needless to say that, I love horror movies and especially the non-colored! There's magic surrounding most of those (at least to my eyes).

Anyway the reason i'm writing this, is cause i need your help and knowledge! I'm searching for this movie for 11 years now, but the lack of information i have hasn't given me any results.
The movie is not colored (if i remember right) and it was about a group of young people that wanted to scare some of their friends and decided to make a prank. So they built a monster and when they came to this house they scared 'em but soon enough a real zombie came there from a lake. And this zombie was somehow connected to a necklace a girl wore and was driven by it's magic power. The movie ended (if again my memory does not fail me) with a message and a guy reading an anouncement of some kind that this "zombie was a prisoner that was chained".

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Old 02-01-2010, 10:42 AM
Little Boo

Just read the plot on Wikipedia and although it has some of the elements i mentioned, it doesn't quite fit with the memories. In fact i'm quite certain that's not the one (if i could see the last 10 minutes of the movie, i could then delete it from the list :D)
Anyway, thanks for the fast response!
Old 02-01-2010, 10:58 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Is it a really old film? Like from the 40s?

It sounds vaguely like 'I walked with a Zombie'.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036027/
Old 02-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Little Boo

I can't say i know the date, but i think it's before 1960. On the other hand it might be after 1960!(ain't i helpful!! :p)

Oh and checked the last part on youtube and most likely it's not that one either, but thanks :)
Old 02-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

LOL@not colored
Old 02-01-2010, 11:43 AM
Little Boo

Hahaha yes that's true. But my English sucks and the black/white is not accurate either cause it has many shades in between :o:o
Old 02-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Living Dead

Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Northern Hemisphere, North America, Gaia (Planet Earth), Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Multiverse
Send a message via MSN to mlauzon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebm98 View Post
I saw a horror movie in the 70's when I was around 10 years old. I was spending the night at a friend's house and his dad took us and it has creeped me out for years, but I have never been able to remember the name.
It starts out where a lady is in bed and her husband is in the bathroom shaving. The alarm clock goes off and she spills her orange juice. Then they leave and go to this haunted place where the husband cheats on her (it had nudity, which was AWESOME for a 10 year old) and she ends up being buried alive. Then all of a sudden she wakes up. It was a dream. Except for the fact that everything starts happening the exact same way; orange juice spilling, husband shaving. The movie ends with the wife going ballistic about not wanting to go. It was awesome, and I have wanted to know the name of the movie, but I cannot figure it out. Please help and give me solice after 20 years of wracking my brain. Thanks!!
It may be from an anthology series, check out the following site:

http://www.hammerhouseofhorrortvseries.co.uk/
Old 02-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorghost View Post
A very long time ago when I was a little kid I watched a horror movie which was in black and white where there was a person with no face or you couldn't see their face sitting on a bed sending out henchman to kill people, I believe it was a motel they were in.
But I remember my sister saying I shouldn't be watching this because it was a horror movie.

does this sound familiar to anyone?
This does not seem familiar to anyone?? I'm positive it was in black and white omg idk why this particular movie has stuck with me but it has.......:confused:
Old 02-02-2010, 12:41 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie359 View Post
I thought it was racist until I read it all the way through. :D

Last edited by Ferox13; 02-02-2010 at 12:47 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:41 AM
Misanthrope

Those crackers can't even spell colour right

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods