Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies

Old 12-13-2020, 02:39 PM
Evil Dead

Cool For Fans Of The Classic Friday the 13th, Halloween, My Bloody Valentine, and Similar

A new slasher film shot in the traditions of the classic Friday the 13th, Halloween, and My Bloody Valentine films with an original story about a former lieutenant returning from war after he was shot in the heart, and the bullet mending his heart together being the only thing keeping him alive. He blames another returning soldier, Jericho, on his condition, and sets out to kill Jericho, his friends, and anybody who gets in the way. It is scheduled to be released on January 12th of the coming new year. Here is its latest trailer:

https://www.facebook.com/RBGvlogs/vi...71600/?__cft__[0]=AZXJ4jwzaMmxlTRJJMWibe8Jd7thu-Q00Xs08vMCS4Swmx5A36irL9buniNN9xA2HGpY5jDCfFOj303X p7kiEcGxhA-jAG5uaDRnFfaqlDMrAdthERpVQ46icpWnh7sUtOCRKnBcmSV8D XVW45wAAT84uKKwmPiFlbfyR3ef1UptJ9yw0lqgiaPu38stQvn AF1qSLGur0BLs9giFFWSL0gbx&__tn__=-UK-R

Last edited by classic_horror_fan; 12-13-2020 at 02:43 PM.
Old 12-20-2020, 12:49 PM
Evil Dead

Cool

Here is another one of the film's better looking teaser!

https://vimeo.com/20685082
Old 01-07-2021, 05:37 AM
Evil Dead

Cool

We are now at less than a week from this film's DVD release date with the digital release date still being in the works! Here is its original trailer!

https://vimeo.com/8002955
Old 01-07-2021, 05:39 AM
Evil Dead

Thumbs up

This film has also been getting some buzz overseas, even before it is released!

https://www.cinemagia.ro/filme/the-h...-pulse-565033/
Old 01-29-2021, 06:57 AM
Evil Dead

Thumbs up

Pre-order is now available at [email protected] with becoming available on Amazon and Prime still being in the works! I will post more when I get more updates! I hope you all have a great weekend!
Old 01-29-2021, 06:58 AM
Evil Dead

Just a quick update! The limited edition DVD copies have already sold out, even before the film is officially released! More copies are now on order, and will be coming soon! If anybody on here has ordered, yet not received your copy, it is still coming! More info is available from the email address posted above! The official release date for Prime is still in the works with progress being made, and I will post again when I get more updates!
Old 02-16-2021, 07:20 AM
Evil Dead

Cool

The second batch of the pre-order DVD copies are already almost sold out with more on the upcoming! Becoming available on Amazon, Prime, and possibly Tubi TV is still in the works, while the pre-order DVD copies are still available to order at the email address provided above as they keep selling out before the movie is even officially released!
Old 02-20-2021, 12:51 PM
Evil Dead

Thumbs up

I finally got to see it in its entirety! It is overall amazing, and right up with the other slasher films from the '80s mentioned above! It is not only scary and intense with great drama, dialogue, and well developed characters, but also plenty of humorous dialogue in the same style as a lot of the 1980s slasher films had. There is even a zany death scene where a party goer gets killed for accidentally pissing on the killer's shoes, which looks hysterical, and definitely not something you see in every slasher film. The soundtrack and editing is also very smooth like a lot of the classics from the '80s have. It also has a very touching ending with the background music playing the perfect mood for it. That is not to mention the cool soundtrack being similar to a lot of the soundtracks from the classic 1980s films. Those who like movies from the 1980s, along with the other slasher films mentioned above should not be disappointed with this one.

Tags
horror, lively, slasher