Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-04-2004, 10:26 PM
BMXICAN

Quote:
Originally posted by StepfatherFan
LOL Yes, my Mother really loved this movie as well. I had a pretty cool mom, growing up. She loved hard rock and horror movies. So, she swiped up the Trick or Treat soundtrack at record speed. LOL
Does she wear combat boots also. lol
Old 02-05-2004, 01:13 PM
Undead

I think they should do It again. Not remake, just do it again. The book if done correctly would make such an amazing film.
Old 02-05-2004, 02:09 PM
Living Dead

i nevar saw the move, but the book is bettar! all boks that are made to movies are bad, so i didnt sea it.:cool:
Old 02-05-2004, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
tim curry is great in alot of things. like rocky horror. i love that movie
I Love The rocky horror picture show!!! Tim Curry rocks. He was also great in LEGEND And IT. I thought the ending to it was fucking cheesy. it was a great story, but it's like they got to the end and had a brain fart!!!
Old 02-05-2004, 04:33 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by allmykids
I Love The rocky horror picture show!!! Tim Curry rocks. He was also great in LEGEND And IT. I thought the ending to it was fucking cheesy. it was a great story, but it's like they got to the end and had a brain fart!!!
legend is an awesome movie:D hey all my kids don't dream it, be it. now all of a sudden i have an urge to listen to the 25th annv. cd i have of rocky horror:D

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 02-05-2004, 04:42 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
I love It, granted it wasn't scary but who cares I thought it was awsome. One of the best King movies next to Pet cemetery:)
Old 02-05-2004, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
legend is an awesome movie:D hey all my kids don't dream it, be it. now all of a sudden i have an urge to listen to the 25th annv. cd i have of rocky horror:D
Have you ever gone to a midnight showing of the rocky horror?? It's a blast to get dressed up and then you have to take a sqirt gun for the rain storm and a news paper to cover your head and rice to through at the wedding. Alot of theaters show it on halloween at midnight!!
Old 02-05-2004, 07:48 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by allmykids
Have you ever gone to a midnight showing of the rocky horror?? It's a blast to get dressed up and then you have to take a sqirt gun for the rain storm and a news paper to cover your head and rice to through at the wedding. Alot of theaters show it on halloween at midnight!!
no but our local playhouse did it and they had to add more shows cuz it was so popular. u could buy bags to perticipate w/ the stuff in them. i was even asked to go up and do the time warp:) w/ them. i haven't found any midnight showings near me no any places on the net that has listings in the pennsylvannia area??? they payed the time arp at home coming and me and my friends where the only ones who knew how to do it. i want to go tro a midnight showing as columbia. i wish i had my mickey mouse ears cuz then all i would need is the pjs w/ the stripes like she has when her and magenta r spying on janet. or her floor show costume

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)

Last edited by bloodygurl02; 02-05-2004 at 07:51 PM.
Old 02-05-2004, 07:50 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to fluffho Send a message via Yahoo to fluffho
downtown some people do a rocky horror show like every week on fri and sat

i never went

thought about it, but this one kid i knew from school always went with his friends. and well they were like MEGA nerds not just computer i mean like BILL GATES type of nerd, but without the money, so i couldnt bare to go.
Old 02-05-2004, 07:54 PM

We have the movie, and me and my kids do all the songs and dances along with the movie. we are weird I know, but my kids and I love it!!!