Old 09-25-2003, 12:00 PM
Help Me...

Smile Silent Hill

I know this might be an older game but its soo good!! Silent Hill for the playstation is phenomenal!! I know there's a second one out but I haven't seen it yet. Heard that it is awesome.
If you haven't played the game, I suggest you do. It's full of surprises that make you wet yourself and alterate realms. Trust me, its worth it!!!! :eek:
Old 09-26-2003, 03:16 PM
Help Me...

:eek:

Last edited by natas; 09-26-2003 at 03:20 PM.
Old 10-13-2003, 01:34 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
I agree! I love that game! and anyone who likes games like Resident Evil will like it also! Silent Hill does have one or two follow-up games for P2. But I don't want to buy that system because RE is now being made for Nintendo Gamecube. And with RE and Super Metroid and Mario being on that system, it kinda out-weighs P2! If ya like Silent Hill or RE then ya probably like Parasite Eve, also! If ya haven't tried it, Please do, You'll love it!
Old 10-13-2003, 06:35 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Silent Hill is getting the Hollywood treatment. Christophe Gans (Brotherhood of the Wolf) is attached to direct. Can't wait.
Old 10-13-2003, 07:07 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Blizz
I loved playing the games, a great macabre story. Lets just hope the movie isn't as dissappointing as Resident Evil :p
Old 10-15-2003, 06:38 PM
Evil Dead

Disappointing? Oh no! I loved the Resident Evil movie and look forward to part 2! And Milla was cool in it also!
Old 10-26-2003, 02:39 AM
Hellraiser

Silent Hill is a great game.. the first one kept me up at night, i just had to finish it.
the second one was just as creepy, and i'm playing the third one now.... and this one made me jump and scream.. i've almost finished it, but i can't bring myself to play it at night if i'm alone. LOL

as for Resident Evil... i bought the Nintendo GC just so i could play the remake and it kicked ass, it still does. The first time i encountered one of those crimson heads, i screamed and turned it off for about an hour. Zero was pretty good, and i can't wait Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil Outbreak.
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrasment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life.
But why would I want to do a thing like that?
Old 10-28-2003, 12:28 PM
Evil Dead

I wish i could afford game cube, and all the mentioned games for it. I really love those kinds of games.
Old 10-31-2003, 04:18 AM
Scares Little Kids

yes. Silent Hill is still an awesome game. i think there are rumors for a remake of it to the Cube and even to PSX 2. heres hioping for a PSX2 release. ;)

also, SH 2 is a scary as hell adventure. the atmosphere is freaking out there.
Old 11-15-2003, 04:44 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by redruM
yes. Silent Hill is still an awesome game. i think there are rumors for a remake of it to the Cube and even to PSX 2. heres hioping for a PSX2 release. ;)

also, SH 2 is a scary as hell adventure. the atmosphere is freaking out there.
Even freakier than the first I hope! I love when a game improves on itself and doesn't just equal itself.