Old 09-30-2020, 10:32 AM
Little Boo

We Are Omega

Hello!

Myself and director Brendan Petersen, of Darkslide Pictures, are working on a psychological horror, coming in summer 2021.

If you like the indie horror genre, or horror in general, you can find more details on how to support us here: https://www.facebook.com/weareomegamovie

We've acquired our two main characters, and our campaign will be launching in the next couple of weeks!

Synopsis: "JJ attempts to reignite his relationship with Molly, purchasing an exclusive VR experience at Omega Reality. The upbeat feelings fade when the high-tech environment turns deadly, forcing them to choose their path carefully as reality blurs and death looms through every portal."

Thank you for your support!

Last edited by WE ARE OMEGA; 09-30-2020 at 12:55 PM.
Old 09-30-2020, 12:35 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by WE ARE OMEGA View Post
Hello!

Myself and director Brendan Petersen, of Darkslide Pictures, are working on a psychological Virtual Reality horror, coming in summer 2021.

If you like the indie horror genre, or horror in general, you can find more details on how to support us here: https://www.facebook.com/weareomegamovie

We've acquired our two main characters, and our campaign will be launching in the next couple of weeks!

Synopsis: "JJ attempts to reignite his relationship with Molly, purchasing an exclusive VR experience at Omega Reality. The upbeat feelings fade when the high-tech environment turns deadly, forcing them to choose their path carefully as reality blurs and death looms through every portal."

Thank you for your support!
And you watch this in virtual reality?
Old 09-30-2020, 12:55 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
And you watch this in virtual reality?
No, sorry, maybe I've mis-worded it. It's a psychological horror based on Virtual Reality. Although, that would be an awesome concept lol.
Old 09-30-2020, 01:03 PM
No, fuck YOU

You should make it VR, then you would have an instant classic.