Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-25-2020, 09:26 PM
I kick ass for the lord!

The Cabin in The Woods (2011)

Old 10-25-2020, 11:53 PM
Evil Dead

DEAD AND BREAKFAST (2004). A small group en route to a Wedding have to stay in small town that is quickly overrun with zombies. While this has some truly funny moments and lots of blood, a lot of it seems scattershot and You almost have a sense the makers want You to acknowledge how witty They are. Not bad, but could have been better. ***
Old 10-26-2020, 12:15 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by FryeDwight View Post
DEAD AND BREAKFAST (2004). A small group en route to a Wedding have to stay in small town that is quickly overrun with zombies. While this has some truly funny moments and lots of blood, a lot of it seems scattershot and You almost have a sense the makers want You to acknowledge how witty They are. Not bad, but could have been better. ***
That title alone has me sold.
Old 10-26-2020, 12:49 AM
I kick ass for the lord!

The Arrival 2
Old 10-26-2020, 02:29 PM
Living Dead

We need more movies like this

Hereditary, I liked it so much I saw it twice.
Old 10-26-2020, 02:38 PM
I kick ass for the lord!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. macabre View Post
Hereditary, I liked it so much I saw it twice.
I liked it too, one of the best of the 'new age' in my opinion.
Old 10-26-2020, 09:43 PM
病気の

October 27th.

Toys of Terror (2020)

Thumb resize.
Old 10-26-2020, 10:50 PM
Evil Dead

UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN (2003). One of my Wife's girlfriend's mentioned how We "...would LOVE this! Some lovely Tuscanny scenery (and Diane Lane ain't too shabby either!) highlights the story of a Woman in professional/personal flux who figures a change of scenery may do her good. While this isn't bad, it's all sort of predictable and while I hate the "Chick Flick" label, it's fitting for UTTS. **1/2
Old 10-26-2020, 11:00 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
As Above, So Below has been on my list for about 3 yrs. Based on your review, it'll probably stay there. Was there any type of mystery to it? The preview interested me, but never enough to watch it.
I liked this one. The lead actress is kind of like Lara Croft. And she has her Indiana Jones bag too. I thought I reviewed this one here. It's a movie that I'll own one day. But I have a thing for hidden mysterious areas in cities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
What'd ya think? I havent seen that yet. Was a big fan of the original's opening.
The When a Stranger Calls remake technically isn't a good movie. But another one I'll own. It has a beautiful lead actress and really well designed house for her to roam around. It's also the first movie for both Tessa Thompson and Katie Cassidy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Thumb resize.

I've rewatched this.
It was quite silly, but I think the hate is not really deserved
It was fun.
The history of the creature in The Pyramid is wrong. But I enjoyed it. Pretty blonde lead actress and exploring a pyramid. Which I enjoyed doing in real life. I would like to go back one day.
Old 10-26-2020, 11:51 PM
Immortal horror fan

The Final Girls -

This started out pretty good. One of the actresses from American Horror Story or Scream Queens is the lead. But perhaps I was mislead or expecting something else from the movie. After a while and at the end, the movie reminded me of another movie other than Friday the 13th. That movie is

SPOILERS - White Text highlight to see.

Back to the Future. I was hoping that Malin Akerman's character would come back.

It was like the people behind Final Girls came up with a good premise and cool shots but didn't realize that they had the elements for something even better. I was hoping that there was a sequel. But not yet.

Final Girls is funny in parts and worth a watch for horror and Friday the 13th fans. Still I just wish for a little bit more. It's not a movie I would own unless they made that sequel. And it needs and there is no excuse for not having a sequel going by the ending.

Tags
movie