Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime

Old 09-05-2016, 05:55 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Clown tries to lure kids in Winston-Salem, two clown sightings reported

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Winston-Salem police say someone in a clown costume tried to lure kids into the woods Sunday night.

The incident happened in the 1200 block of East 29th Street off Hwy. 52 about 8:30 p.m.

The “clown” was described as wearing white overalls, white gloves, red shoes with red bushy hair, a white face and a red nose.

The suspect allegedly tried to lure the kids with treats. The suspect was reportedly seen by two children and heard, but not seen, by one adult. The suspect fled the area when officers arrived.

A second clown sighting happened just after midnight in the 1600 block of Hope Lane, two miles from the first sighting. Officers attempted to locate the subject but were unsuccessful.

Both spots where clowns were reported are in very residential areas near parks/woods.
http://myfox8.com/2016/09/05/two-clo...last-12-hours/

Old 09-05-2016, 06:20 AM
Evil Dead

Come on admit it....Fear generated from corruption of innocence is one the hallmarks of horror....Ain't nothin' in them stories about anythin' happenin' to them kids except gettin' the shit scared outta of 'em
Old 09-06-2016, 05:45 AM
Evil Dead

So.....clandestine organization, dedication to generating fear, scary lookin' costumes......am I the only one thinkin' of startin' a local chapter?
Old 09-06-2016, 11:16 AM
I am the turtle lord

I'm setting a defensive barrier of magic around our house. Winston Salem is only 25 minutes away from our house.

They wont know or see what hits them when they touch that barrier.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:37 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
I'm setting a defensive barrier of magic around our house. Winston Salem is only 25 minutes away from our house.

They wont know or see what hits them when they touch that barrier.
Just make sure the pizza guy can pass thru.

Old 09-06-2016, 01:52 PM
Horror Fan

Yet another....police have no clue what's happening or how to stop it....

Quote:
Third clown sighting in Piedmont Triad, this time in Guilford County

GUILFORD COUNTY, N.C. -- Greensboro Police on Tuesday morning received a call about another clown sighting in the Piedmont Triad.

The sighting occurred at The Park at Oakridge apartments off Old Oak Ridge Road not far from Interstate 73. A man said he saw a clown near the wooded area behind the complex at about 10 a.m.

Chris Bass told FOX8 he lives at the complex with his wife and two children. He was on his balcony when he spotted a man in a white mask, red curly hair, yellow dotted shirt, blue clown pants and clown shoes in the wooded area.

Bass tried to chase the clown but could not catch him. He called his actions his "fatherly instinct."

Tuesday's clown sighting comes after someone in a clown costume tried to lure kids into the woods Sunday night in Winston-Salem. A second sighting happened about two miles away later that same evening.
http://myfox8.com/2016/09/06/third-c...in-greensboro/

Old 09-06-2016, 06:51 PM
Horror Fan

One more sighting. This time brandishing a machete in the woods.

Quote:
Fourth creepy clown sighting reported in Triad, this one near Walkertown

A woman said a clown wielding a machete tried to lure her into some woods near the intersection of Phelps Drive and Morrell Road near Walkertown.

The incident occurred about 11 p.m. Monday, and comes on the heels of two reports of clowns trying to lure children in Winston-Salem.

In the latest report, the woman said the clown, who was male, had red bushy hair and a red nose, and was wearing black gloves, a black tie and white shoes, the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office said Tuesday. He was holding a machete and tried to get her to come closer to him.

When the woman refused, the man ran away. Deputies searched for the man, but were unable to find him.
http://www.journalnow.com/news/crime...gib6A.facebook

Old 09-06-2016, 07:02 PM
I am the turtle lord

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE F$@&ING CLOWNS!

If I hear or see another report about an evil clown, I will call up the Nemean Lion!
Old 09-06-2016, 07:34 PM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Just make sure the pizza guy can pass thru.
We make our own pizza 8)>
Old 09-07-2016, 09:24 AM
Horror Fan

Live google map of all the sightings:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/vi...hsuZDcqq7MjRP0

Last edited by MichaelMyers; 09-07-2016 at 09:26 AM.