Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-19-2004, 07:32 AM
Evil Dead

Angel of Death, Josef Mengele...around 3 million.

Nosferatu,
Does not this word sound like the call of the death bird at Midnight? You dare not say it since the pictures will fade into dark shadows, ghostly dreams will rise from your heart and feed on your own blood
Old 08-19-2004, 09:13 PM
Evil Dead

The Green River Killer (forgot his name) up in the NW has the US record for verified murders. I believe it is somewhere in the 60s.

No one will ever know which person on the planet killed the most people. Crap like Fish freaks me out more than some of the other serial killers that top his total with less brutal murders.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:19 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by movieman64
Angel of Death, Josef Mengele...around 3 million.
No way in hell. I do not consider people carrying out murders on behalf of a government a serial killer. Many of the greatest men and women in the history of this country are serial killers if you use that definition.

I don't include this dumbass in the definition of a serial killer, but that may just be me.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:32 AM
Fear scented candle

Maybe not a serial killer, but definately a murderer. Damn nazi bastard....

Bundy doesnt really bother me, because he never would have done shit to me. He would not have even been interested. He like college aged brunettes.... Like my fiance... But he is dead, so who cares.

Pedro Lopez killed little girls (again, around 300), which is freaky because, godammit, they're kids.. i guess it is better that he didnt eat them.....:rolleyes:
Old 08-20-2004, 05:10 AM
Evil Dead

The thread said "scariest real killer" not serial killer. IMO, anyone who would could carry out or authorize the killing of that many innocent persons is pretty scary.

What difference does it make why they kill, for the government, (not as a common foot solider in their part of a war), for their self, or for someone else. If your not being threatened personally, (kill or be killed) it's technically murder.

Nosferatu,
Does not this word sound like the call of the death bird at Midnight? You dare not say it since the pictures will fade into dark shadows, ghostly dreams will rise from your heart and feed on your own blood
Old 08-20-2004, 05:43 AM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Originally posted by movieman64
The thread said "scariest real killer" not serial killer.
Very good point.

Plus, as a political group, Nazi's were all pathologicaly nuts anyway. you would have to be pretty sick to subscribe to that way of thinking. They were vicious, hateful, xenophobic freaks who thought that they were the ultimate pinnacle of evolution.

Oddly enough, Hitler was half-Jewish (on his mother's side), and very few of the Nazi party were even remotely Arian (blonde haired, blue eyed)... Idiots....

Last edited by Vodstok; 08-20-2004 at 05:45 AM.
Old 08-23-2004, 12:03 AM
Undead

Hmmm, how about the Zodiac killer? He wrote letters to cops and they never caught him. If not him, I would say Jeffrey Dahmer. He kept bodies and parts in freezers, he would kill them and have sex with them and eat them and repeat the process. One very sick person.
Old 08-23-2004, 04:35 AM
Fear scented candle

Dahmetr's dad blames himself a little , but mostly Jeffry's mother, which is pretty shitty. He said he got a bad start on life because his mother had a rough pregnancy :rolleyes:

Too bad for him, though. i think justice was served when he was killed with a broomstick.
Old 08-23-2004, 10:59 PM
Undead

Agreed;)
Old 08-27-2004, 12:32 AM
Hellraiser

Rodrick Ferrell although he might not be a very well known serial killer or anything like that. The movie that was based on this real life case ''Vampire Clan'' which was made in 2002 was still a good movie. short movie but good i felt