Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 06-11-2019, 10:38 AM
ventricle

none of that rings any bells with me either. was it maybe an episode in the HBO series The Hitcher or Tales of the Crypt?

Last edited by Sculpt; 06-11-2019 at 10:40 AM.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:42 AM
Immortal horror fan

No clue here either.
Old 06-20-2019, 10:25 PM
Little Boo

Horror Movie Trailers (VHS)

Hello,

When I was much younger, mid-90s, I had a few VHS that were compilations of trailers and previews. You've probably heard of them if you were around in those days, like "Fantastic Dinosaurs of the Movies" and "Monster Mania".

But there was another one I had that for the life of me I CANNOT remember the name of.

All I remember is that it had a blue cover and one of the things featured was actually not a trailer but a theater concession stand ad shot in b&w like the original "NotLD" and featuring zombies eating flesh but then they start eating candy and popcorn.

Does ANY of that ring a bell to someone? Either that ad or the VHS itself?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!!
Old 06-26-2019, 01:11 AM
Immortal horror fan

Sounds like something that you would see before a movie in the theater. One of those generic get your snacks before the movie things.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:52 AM
Little Boo

What is the name of these two movies?

I've been trying to work out what these two movies are cal;led but no matter how much i google i cant find them, please help!

The first movie has a blonde women, posibly house sitting, she is reading or writting a manuscript for a book and she takes pills to stop her from crazy? i think? there is a scene where she is in the bath and she is being pulled under, she sees the ghost of a guy who used to live in the house and she is seeing how anpther female ghost who used to live there died. and thats all i can remember

the second movie has a guy in a big house, he may have a broken leg and his wife is nuts, she never lets him leave the room and later in the movie he clambers downstairs and she drags him to the basement, ties him up and taliks about giving him a lobotomy, there daughter is also tied up in a cage in the basment, i think it was a big cage?

anyone know what these are called?
Old 06-26-2019, 10:21 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornealia View Post
I've been trying to work out what these two movies are cal;led but no matter how much i google i cant find them, please help!

The first movie has a blonde women, posibly house sitting, she is reading or writting a manuscript for a book and she takes pills to stop her from crazy? i think? there is a scene where she is in the bath and she is being pulled under, she sees the ghost of a guy who used to live in the house and she is seeing how anpther female ghost who used to live there died. and thats all i can remember

the second movie has a guy in a big house, he may have a broken leg and his wife is nuts, she never lets him leave the room and later in the movie he clambers downstairs and she drags him to the basement, ties him up and taliks about giving him a lobotomy, there daughter is also tied up in a cage in the basment, i think it was a big cage?

Any idea how old’ish they are?
Old 06-26-2019, 10:49 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornealia View Post

The first one sounds a bit like " What Lies Beneath" with Michelle Pfieferr?
Old 07-01-2019, 01:49 PM
Little Boo

trying to find a specific movie...

Hi all,
My wife is telling me about a movie she watched when she was younger, but doesn't remember what it was called. Hoping someone can help me figure it out...
She said it was a movie where the "monster" comes out of the wall to suck the breath out of you when you fall asleep with your mouth open. Any ideas?
Old 07-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRod4114 View Post
Hi all,
My wife is telling me about a movie she watched when she was younger, but doesn't remember what it was called. Hoping someone can help me figure it out...
She said it was a movie where the "monster" comes out of the wall to suck the breath out of you when you fall asleep with your mouth open. Any ideas?

Sounds like Cats Eye

"Despite Amanda's protests, her mother puts General out at night. As a consequence, he is unable to protect Amanda from a small, malevolent troll that he witnessed taking up residence in the house in which he followed it there. When Amanda sleeps, the troll emerges via a retractable hole in one of the walls in Amanda's room. The troll slays the parakeet with a tiny dagger and then tries to steal Amanda's breath.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:44 PM
basementdwellingnay-sayer

Please help me find the title of this one.
It's from the 90's, there is a satanic teenage boy who is holding himself up off the floor with his arms and under him is a knife pointed straight up and a pentagram. His father walks into his room and the boy looks at him then lets himself fall onto the knife, killing himself. His spirit comes back to haunt a girl and there is a chase scene through a strange place with a mountainous pile of TV's.

Does anybody know what it's called?

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods