Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 05-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Little Boo

Horror movie in the early 90's that has been haunting me forever.

Hey guys. Wonder if you can help me out with this one.
I remember being a kid, around 7, and saw this movie at home with my older brother without our parents knowing, obviously.
Onto the plot. The details are squeamish and scarce because it was horrifying and so long ago.
It was set in an underground laboratory. A bunch of scientists (I assume) were doing experiments on two subjects that were in an incubator, their faces hidden from the audience throughout the hole movie. So classically they became trapped in the lab and the male experiment was freed from his cocoon, completely deformed and monster like and went on a killing spree. There were two kills I remember well: there was a fat lady that got pulled by one of his tentacles or something through a small hole in the wall, like tennis ball sized, and squeezed through; the other guy was killed while trying to enter an elevator and you saw blood painted on the glass of it. In the end of the movie they kill the monster but the other subject, the female, awakes, and it ends.
I would kill to watch this again, it scared the living hell out of me, and nowadays I'll probably laugh about it, so if you guys can help find out the name of the movie I'd appreciate it!
Old 05-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Banned

Let it haunt you no further good sir....for I have the answer. The movie of which you speak has been a favorite of mine for ages. And the movie in question is non other than....than......aaaarrrrrggghhhh
Old 05-11-2012, 02:15 PM
whatever gets you through

don't be so cruel Newb

the film is THE GATE - you should go rent it and enjoy it all over again

Tags
horror movie