Old 04-19-2019, 09:40 AM
Banned

I don't think he's coming back, nor do I give a shit. Not long after he left here, he commented on one of my YouTube videos referencing things I was talking about here at the time going on with my grandfather and saying shit like it's no wonder my family hates me blah blah blah. He never said his name but his username was similar to the name he uses on PSN.

I never try to be mean to the guy, but he was just quite overwhelming with all the messaging everywhere all pertaining to the exact same thing. I know I'm awesome and sexually irresistible to both men and women, but I'm just not in the guys, and I think I might have given him the wrong idea or something and when I told him to back off he took it the wrong way. Who knows? Who cares?
Old 04-20-2019, 11:50 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
I don't think he's coming back, nor do I give a shit. Not long after he left here, he commented on one of my YouTube videos referencing things I was talking about here at the time going on with my grandfather and saying shit like it's no wonder my family hates me blah blah blah. He never said his name but his username was similar to the name he uses on PSN.

I never try to be mean to the guy, but he was just quite overwhelming with all the messaging everywhere all pertaining to the exact same thing. I know I'm awesome and sexually irresistible to both men and women, but I'm just not in the guys, and I think I might have given him the wrong idea or something and when I told him to back off he took it the wrong way. Who knows? Who cares?
I mainly just did this cause you said you were sick of the previous post that was here, lol. What was it " my name is thomas"?
Old 04-20-2019, 12:05 PM
Banned

Conveniently, I have no clue what you are talking about but seriously though, seeing as how the guy got banned, I doubt I'm the only one who had a problem with him haha.

I didn't mean to bring up any bad thoughts or memories about LP, it's just that I don't think he'll be back. I don't have any animosity towards the guy aside from what he said on my YouTube video and even that's forgivable.