Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > News, Reviews & Article Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-28-2003, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I THINK THEY SHOULD MACK MICHAEL VS JASON EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT MICHAEL MYERS WILL WIN!!!
Old 10-29-2003, 07:03 AM
Painus

Yeah, Myers vs Jason - this sounds great. PInhead have own movie - Hellraiser.
Old 10-30-2003, 08:02 AM
jordan

dfd

i think michael myers vs. jason would be the coolest scary movie ever ! so why not give it a shot guys ? freddy is gay and so is pinhead .
Old 10-30-2003, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

ill think they should make one more halloween movie but no other character just make one more and make it blast and just finish it
Old 10-31-2003, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Michael Myers versus Pinhead? screw that Michael myers is in a league of his own forget pinhead forget freddy and jason their no comparison to the shape
Old 11-12-2003, 12:35 PM
TJ HORROR BOY

Angry

HELL,NO!I have 5 opition for you to directed though.First one is "Micheal vs. Jason" because Jason is cool and so is Micheal.(Jason IS the one who won in "Freddy vs Jason.)Or it could be "Micheal vs. Freddy" because Micheal is cool but FREDDY KRUGER IS WAY BETTER!!!!!Or "Micheal vs. Leatherface".I mean screw those people who say Leatherface is stupid.I THINK LEATHERFACE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!And I think it would best for Micheal to go against Leatherface.Everybody know that Leatherface is gonna beat the sh-- out of Micheal!Or "Micheal vs. Jack".Now for those who thinking "jack from "jack frost",that's where you're wrong!I mean Jack from "The Shining" because I think "The Shining" is one of the coolest film yet.Beside I think Jack is gonna beat the crap out of Micheal.Or it will be "Micheal vs. Norman Bates"(NOrman Bates from "Psycho")I HATE THAT MOVIE "PSYCHO"!!!!!!!I THOUGHT IT WAS THE MOST STUPIDEST FILM YET!!!!!!So when u guys directed that movie,make sure Norman Bates lose because he sucks ass!I think Micheal is better than Norman Bates.So,chose either one.BUT I'M WARNING YOU!!!!!!!DON'T DIRECTED "MICHEAL VS PINHEAD".IF YOU DO,I WILL PUKE MY WHOLE POPCORN OUT IF I SEE THAT FILM!!!!!ITS BAD ENOUGH I SAW HELLRAISER.BUT DON'T DIRECTED "MICHEAL VS. PINHEAD"!!!!!!PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,DON'T DIRECTED THAT FILM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-15-2003, 05:14 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
Ok.......Breathe!
Old 11-15-2003, 05:22 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
Are ya breathing?
Just don't go see it! Cause as avenger said back at the beginning of page 3 of this thread....do ya really think they care what fans want?
Money is what will make the ultimate decision!
Old 11-18-2003, 04:32 AM
weemcdude

michael myres fu**ing rules and if any shi*heads have a problemo
with that ill kick your ass
Old 11-29-2003, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Talking

Pinhead v Micheal Myers would be watchable but i would rather watch Freddy vs Jason.