Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-12-2014, 08:53 PM
Scares Little Kids

Any interest in Military-related Horror?

Hey, i've been working on a story for the last few years and i'm testing the waters to see what kind of interest horror fans have in it.

yes, it's a horror story. and a god damned fine one, believe you me.

and yes... it has military themes. the characters are soldiers, the jargon either needs to be toned down or a glossary should be provided (screw ya'll, i made a glossary), and it's... well.... fucking vile?

look, i'm not looking for anyone to be floored by what i'm willing to share. in fact, i'm almost positive that the only person that will ever willing hold a completed copy will be the person using it as exhibit A in my prosecution. be that as it may, it's well written, surreal, ultra-violent and vivid.

i have the first few chapters available online and a supplementary character journal that's much shorter and personal without sacrificing quality. i'll return to the favor to other writers:)

drop a line if you're interested. hell, drop a line if you're not interested and tell me why you feel that way.